[ENG] Flirting??

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Flirting??

Post by wsrfr »

Do you guys have a preference on how a lady flirts with you since there are many ways. It can be someone you know or a total stranger. It doesn't have to be under the table although that is the most discreet way. I am not talking about a foot into the crotch to get you aroused, although I suppose that is one way. I mean subtle flirting; it can be conventional or unconventional. I prefer they do it with their pumps (dangling preferred) or with their nylon covered feet. Problem of course is that many women do not dangle. My "ex" thought it was really weird to flirt that way.

The same question applies to guys. What is your favorite way of flirting with a lady you may or may not know. I am not talking about a spouse.

I would like to get a lady's opinion on how they like to flirt whether it is conventional or not. But I realize that there probably aren't many women who post to this site. You guys might ask your g/f's or maybe spouse's.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I personally don't physically flirt wtih women. Normally I keep my distance since so many of them seem to have a chip on their shoulder.

What I do enjoy is verbally teasing them or "busting" on them. This amounts to treating her as if she were your bratty little sister. It takes them off their princess throne and puts them off guard since you aren't kissing their ass like most guys do.

Then I just walk away before they can end the encounter.

They're not used to that either so it gets under their skin. I never follow-up because I really don't care anymore. I suppose if I did follow-up I'd have some success since women seem to want what they can't have.

As far as her flirting, as long as she's touching me I can deal with it. Little brushes against me, putting her hand on my arm or shoulder when she makes a point. Nothing overt at first but definitely letting me know she's there.

And of course it's hard to beat a nice warm smile directed only at me. :oops:

DP