(ENG) Mainstream Foot Fetishism in Society in Italy

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

LordAdmiral

(ENG) Mainstream Foot Fetishism in Society in Italy

Post by LordAdmiral »

hi everyone!
is foot fetishism a mainstream part of societyin italy? i saw some websites like celebrity dream feet and the celebrities there love to show off their feet more than here in the US :D

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, shoes fashion has a big importance in Italy. We have, i think, some of the best production of quality shoes in the whole world, so yes, i would say that celebrities do care of this. It happens often on shows on tv that they take a quick look to what the celebrity is wering at her feet, and most of the times are amazing shoes, sandals, and so on. The only thing that pisses me off is that nylon is disappearing from tv! :x They are ALWAYS bare footed! And i really really hate this :x
ANyway i don't think all of this is related to foot fetishism, is just an aknowledgment of the fact that feet are important in fashion and that shoes are too... a celebrity here wants to have nice shoes on, that's for sure. But i'm not sure it's because of foot fetishism :)
wsrfr

[ENG] Foot Fetish?

Post by wsrfr »

No, I don't think it is foot fetishism when the camera pans down to a celebrities feet. I agree with the person who felt that the celebrity just wants their feet to have pretty shoes along with their fancy clothes. It may be different in Italy; I don't know. I think most of the major designers of women's shoes live there. THEY may have a fetish; I don't know. I view the feet just as important as the rest of a woman's body. In this country it is normal for a man to admire a woman's figure, but they are considered somewhat abnormal for doing the same thing to a woman's feet/shoes. Go figure.....