[ENG] How and When

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] How and When

Post by wsrfr »

I am curious to know how guys (and women) got interested in feet/shoes either under the table or otherwise. My interest started at a very early age and have had it ever since.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

You'll find a little bit of background in this thread.

http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11

I'm not sure if we had this discussion on the Yahoo! group. I still haven't joined Yahoo! again so maybe another member can check the threads.

DP
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Hmm...I coulda sworn I posted there too...maybe it was a different topic.

Anyhoo, I got my foot fetish probably at a very early age. Sometime around when I was 5? Well, my parents would always play footsie under the table while we eat and I would catch them doing it but they never stop. Like everytime I see them together, they are always doing something like putting her foot into my dad's crotch.

Secondly, when the movie, Dr. Jeckyl Ms. Hyde came out and saw that nice footsie scene, oh man I loved it so much and I used to fantasize that I was one of the guys on the table.

And so I loved feet and I would never be ashamed to tell this to my girlfriend. I'll tell her, "My way or the highway!" LOL
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I was always a leg-man myself since the age of, probably 2.
But then, around the age of 11, I saw the infamous footsie scene on Three's Company. I've been hooked ever since.