[ENG] Favorite color of pantyhose

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Favorite color of pantyhose

Post by Footsiefreak »

I love suntan hose the best on a woman.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... i have to say that as long as it's a "normal" color (nothing like white, orange, red, blue or weird like that) i like it... there are some peculiar kind with fancy draws that are sometimes really amazing (in the shade of black, usually)...

Another thing...doesn't have to be too much "thick" :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'll take anything "normal" as long as it has reeinforced toes and/or heels. Something about that dark material on the toes and heels drives me nuts! :P

White hose does have its place, and it seems to look better on blondes than any other type of woman.

I agree with our esteemed webmaster about thickness. The more sheer the nylon or silk (stockings) the better it feels when she's fondling you.
wsrfr

[ENG] Color of hose...

Post by wsrfr »

I think it sort of depends on what color the shoes are. I used to hate white but now I find it sexy. I like the opaque or semi-opaque type of white hose.
But opaque hose in not quite as common these days when the weather is warm. More common in cold or cool weather. What I don't like are women who wear white hose and have dirty soles. It only makes sense to me if they are going to wear hose that is not show dirt. Of course most guys do not look at the bottom of the feet unless the lady is dipping. I also like black and blue in semi-opaque. Seeing the lady's foot within hose is sexy.

What I like best is a color that contrasts with the lining of the shoe. Weird I know. My fav color is red. White hose and a red lining just turns me red. Problem is that red insoles are not very common unless the lady is also wearing red shoes which seems less common than black or blue.

I think I agree with the person who said that white looks best on blondes.