Update of 14th September 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 14th September 2008

Post by nyllover »

• Finally a DVD quality version of the footsie under the table scene from the TV series "Dream On".

Adrienne Barbeu acts in this
    truly classic scene (even if a bit brief): dinner, pumps being removed, black hose and red nail polish,
    foot that goes straight to the crotch...do you need more?
  • In this week's update Nyllady gives you a few photos she took the same day she made the
    "Classique" video... so... pantyhose, pantyhose, pantyhose guys!

There is a new item for sale on her shop: a pair of purple pantyhose. That's because someone bought the white
    stockings that were on sale till yesterday... apparently he was happy because he sent her an e-mail saying "i love the feeling and the smell of your
    stockings! Today i woke up with them at my side...that was awesome!"... anyone else wants to feel the same? ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footsie1234

Post by footsie1234 »

Nice footsie scene; just out of curiosity, is there anything leading up to the footsie scene? Was she flirting with him before she seduced him?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Just a really bit, as they are having a story since quite a few days at the time of the dinner (had sex and all ;) )
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

All though this is an old topic does any1 know where i can get the whole dinner scene,not just the foot in the crotch scene but the whole dinner scene.if anyone has it please upload it i would love to see what lead up to the under the table scene.i looked all over the internet,hulu censored the scene on the site when i looked for it.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I don't have the scene but remember it clearly when I first saw it on HBO.

He starting dating this girl, whose daughter also started dating his son. All four were out to dinner and he kept getting interupted by her daughter. She told her daughter to shut up and let him speak and at the same time started teasing him with her foot, in an effort to fluster him while he was trying to talk.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Shouldn't be hard to find a torrent with the whole episode ;)