The Girls from China (1993)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

The Girls from China (1993)

Post by Feeture Feature »

2 part clip from this 1993 Hong Kong movie now in Yahoo group 2. Very good perfectly on topic scene of bar girl slipping off shoe and rubbing guy's crotch with her stockinged foot while he is seated on next bar stool. You can see his erection through pants. Nice facial action by both. No dialogue during scene so I didn't include audio. Couldn't identify actress, I think IMDb has wrong cast connected with their entry.

Jay (inactive)

yahoo clubs

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I cannot find a link to the yahoo clubs. Anyone know how I can join?
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

GOD ALMIGHTY!!!Image

THAT is a nice foot in crotch scene. Thanks for those awesome vidclips, Feeture!Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OH MY GOD!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Thank you soooo much!!
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Three words...:::HOT HOT HOT::: Jeez dude, that was some good shnizzle there. Woot! Very nice work!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture you have proved yourself once again..THAT WAS A GOOD SCENE!I LOVE ASIAN WOMEN THEY HAVE THE PRETTIEST FEET!SHE WAS SO SENSUAL AND SLOW AND THE ANGLE WAS PERFECT!THE SLOWER THE BETTER!THANKS BRO! :wink:
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Managed to download the first clip, simply amazing. Unfortunately I can't get to the second clip, it just comes up with a cannot find server screen. Anyone know whats up? Thanks again Feeture, you're awesome.
daemon

Post by daemon »

VERY GOOD SCENE!!!!! I love her sensual look, and I like her nylon too. Thanx Feature!!