[ENG] WAKE UP FOOTSIE LOVERS!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] WAKE UP FOOTSIE LOVERS!

Post by Footsiefreak »

It seems to me that the only people here who post on a regular basis is myself and Nylover.The man works hard to put this forum up and hardly anyone comments on anything.I know you guys have fantasies of playing footsies or real life experiences or have favorite scenes.SO LETS GET WITH IT FOOTSIE LOVERS AND GIVE NYLOVER MORE SUPPORT!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot for the post :wink:

But well... don't worry about it... i just think that people knows i can't work on the site now (bloody mother board) and so they are "sitting back" a little bit more than usual :D
But i have to say that i am happy about the forum...didn't really think to have so many messages... i thought much less... but we can improve i know :D
Footsiefreak

THEY CAN POST MORE!

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nylover, alot of these guys I know from legsandheels.com and they posted a whole lot there so I dont see why they can post more here.This site is totally dedicated to footsie unlike that other crappy legsandheels site.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

well...i wouldn't define "crappy" a site like legsandheels.... it's one of the first commercial sites about dangling...maybe the first that ever tried to do something commercial about that...so we have to respect it :wink:

About those people not posting....well what can i say... the forum is here... everyone can use it anytime he wants...just it... i'm happy anyway of all the friends i found from the group first and the site then... people that are helping me a lot, like you... one year ago was so difficult to find "our" scenes on the internet...and now...look at what we have! I'm happy .... it's all i can say :D
daemon

Post by daemon »

Va bene che il caldo ci sta tagliando le gambe un po' a tutti, però bisogna tenere più vivo questo forum, Nyllover se lo merita dopo tutto lo sbattimento per rendere unico questo sito. :wink:
Nyllover credo che un bel filmato magari faccia tornare un po' a tutti la voglia di scrivere su questo forum e di parlare di nuovi argomenti... :D , un bell'aggiornamento di quelli che ci lasciano senza parole.
A presto.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

eheheh si si lo so lo so.... :D penso e spero che oggi pomeriggio riusciro' a lavorare sul sito... ma non prometto nulla...devo anche lavorare oggi... :wink:
daemon

Post by daemon »

Mamma mia Nyllover, il filmato delle due donne è decisamente spettacolare, :D adoro i filmati in cui una donna fa piedino ad un'altra donna, sono così rari...
molto bello anche quello seguente anche se breve :evil:

Come sempre hai trovato dei filmati che non avevo mai visto..eheh
a presto. DAEMON