[ENG] Webfind - Two Short Excerpts

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Two Short Excerpts

Post by Dead Parrot »

This first one is by Black Demon from a story called "Dreaming of his Daughter-in-Law.

Seated at the table, Pop observed Kim take a sip from the cup of coffee placed directly across from him, commenting that it tasted just right but more so to indicate that she would be sitting in that chair. Finally everyone was seated at the table and Pop's heart was pounding in sitting right across from his lovely daughter-in-law. As he sipped at his coffee, his cock twitched as he felt Kim's bare foot touch his pants just above his ankle. His heart began beating faster as her foot traced its way up to his knee.

With his wife next to his side, Pop was happy that he had earlier spread his napkin out upon his lap. Not only did it serve to absorb the coffee that dripped down his chin as he nearly spilled it, but it hid the face that Kim's sexy foot was pressing up against the hardon that threatened to bust out of his pants. With her toes tracing the outline of his cock, Pop tried his best to keep as still as possible. But then his body shuddered as his cock jerked and began to fill the crotch of his jockeys with hot sticky jizz.

Kim smiled at her husband's panting stepfather, feeling the dampness at the bottom of her foot as she continued pressing against his now softening cock. With dessert done and Mom Fortin standing up to help clear the table, Mike advised "Let's take our coffee into the den and relax a bit!" Then Pop responded "I'll join you in a minute, after I use the restroom!"

This next one is taken from a story called Admiration of Holly. No author listed but I may have just missed seeing the name.

Then one night with good fortune on my side I got my lucky chance and I took it. While out with some clients I noticed Holly across the room with some clients of her own. We both work in marketing for two different companies and often our paths would cross in a business manner, but tonight I had no one with me that knew Holly or my girlfriend. She looked stunning sitting in her short little red number that left nothing to the imagination. Her beautiful long slender legs look as good as ever, her time in the gym was certainly not wasted, and as the dress was back less showing her body to be exquisite.

She had not noticed me at my table and I was becoming bored with the company around the table. So to create a catalyst I sent the waiter to her table to ask if they would like to join us for more drinks. I watched the waiter walk over to her table and whisper in her hear my offer, she look over a give me a very seductive smile when she saw my girlfriend was not with me. It was at that moment I knew she would become my conquest tonight and the idea was giving be the horn. Thoughts passed through my mind of the things I would love to been doing to her tonight given half the chance.

She moved over with her two male clients to my table, and the introductions were made between everyone. I had three clients at my table, two females and one male. While everyone was talking and I were in the middle of ordering more drinks I felt her foot touching my thigh under the table and my eyes made contact with hers. Although she had kept her intentions between only the two of us, I could clearly see she was looking at me with pure lust in her eyes. That look of hers was causing me to get flustered while trying to order the drinks, and she just smiled with her sexy little smile. As I finished with the waiter and was answering a question at the table, she moved her foot to my groin. I knew from her expression that she could feel the size of my hard cock in my trousers, and I was hoping no one else could tell how horny I was becoming. While I tried to keep a conversation going, she kept rubbing her foot along my thigh to my cock. After a few moments it was becoming to distracting and I reached for her foot, holding it in my hand I began to stroke along the sole, feeling her beautiful, perfect shapes naked feet. If she was surprised at my bold move she didn’t show it and instead started to trail her other foot up my calf.

Now you must remember that it is one thing to have your cock stroked by someone under the table in a restaurant and another to have some very important clients sitting around that very table. It is also quite difficult when these very same clients are flirting with Holly and are gesturing to me to assistance them with their conquest. Meanwhile, Holly is enjoying her little game with me and indulging herself with all the attention at the table.