[ENG] Webfind - Celine At Dinner

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Celine At Dinner

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on the Footser message board. Enjoy.

Hi men !
My name is Céline, I'm 27 and I'm a pretty french girl (excuse my bad english) who loves teasing men.
I've got a boyfriend and he lets me play " the bitch ", he already told me
how he was exited to see other men watching me viciously (I love it to ! ).
And as a good teaser I am, I know the power of seduction of woman's feet, so I have to tell you this pretty cool story...
We' ve got some good relation with our neighbors, especialy with our young neighbor named Sebastien.
He's just 19, and each time I meet him, his eyes devour me.
It enjoys myself to think he frequently masturbates himself while he's thinking about me. (To drive him more crazy, I use to scream louder when we make love with my man in the bedroom, because Sebastien and us have the same bedroom wall, then he can hear how I'm horny in bed)
A day, my boyfriend (David), told to Sebastien to come home next week-end to see our new computer ( David and me enjoy sexy surf and stay for the diner.
I especialy was dressed very sexy with my black latex upskirt, a bikini top and sexy shoes (black platform with high heels) David LOVES !!!
I was happy to see the effect it has on Sebastien, he seemed nervous, I could feel his eyes slide visciously all over my body.
Houuups!!! By the way, I forgot to quickly describe myself !
Well, I'm 27, I've got long blond hair, eyes blue/green, I'm tall (1m76),
my tits are a little small but very sexy (pointed to the top), my pussy is almost shaved completly. A little round firm ass (David use to says I've got a provocative ass! Great compliment! That's surely for that sometime I let him fuck me in the ass
To finish, I'm especialy proud about my long and sexy legs (each time I can, I wear some upskirts).
And I've got long but very pretty white feet. (feet or foot ? I don't remenber how to say...)
Now, You can guess what Sebastien could feel and imagine this evening.
Later, we sit around table for diner.
After a moment, I discretly get off one of my shoes and begun, under the table, to slowly touch his legs with my nude feet.
He was surprised and seemed more nervous, but keep the silence, so I continued and little by little my feet gone to the top of his leg, very slowly untill my feet arrived to his cock.
As I expected, he was already hard, very hard !
So I begun to stroke his cock softly through his pant, and sometime my feet made some pressures.
By excitement, Sebastien was moving up on his sit, and David, my boyfriend, didn't seems to notice anything.
By moment, I was strongly pressing his stiff dick with my feet, and in the same time I was viciously watching him in the eyes.
After few minutes, David gone to the kitchen for the cook, then I told to Sebastien to unzip his pant.
I Started to slowly infiltrate my feet in his pant, then my toes tryed to find the way to access to his cock.
Quickly I managed to enter my complete feet inside.
It was so exciting to feel this hard and so hot cock against my sole...
David was siteback with us, and nothing could let him guess what game was playing under the table.
Quick, my sole was completly wet by the juice of Sebastien's cock, then I begun to make his cock slide slowly on all along my sole, in a very sensual way.
Situation was so excite, I was decided to make this teenager blow in his pant.
So I caught his dickhead between my toes and pressed it while I was still making his cock slide under my sole.
quick, he came and with satisfaction I felt his hot liquid all over my feet.
Proud, somewhere in myself, to managed to made him come with only feet (I never did it before!! , I get off my feet from his pant.
I get my shoe on, and had the pleasure to feel his sperm on my feet during the rest of the evenig.
Sebastian quickly changed his pant while David was busy, and cameback to finish the evening with us.
later, when Sebastien was gone, I told this little story to David and I showed him the rest of sperm on my feet and my shoe.
It was so excite, he fucked me right onthe couch.
Now when I meet Sebastien, I do like nothing was happened, and he's too shy to talk about it.
But I know I gave him a pretty nice memory to feed his fantasies about me...
That's it !
I hope you enjoyed to read this story as I had to remember this story with details.
Kisses guys ! Céline
PS : Great site

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WOW!! :o

I ALWAYS love when the guy involeved is young and shy... :P :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yeah, this is one of the best I've found in a while. Too bad she didn't include a pic of herself. Oh well.

DP