[ENG] It all started when I was a child...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Weekend_Warrior

[ENG] It all started when I was a child...

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Yeah, I didn't quite understand it than, but i had quite a lot of foot fetish experiences when i was in 1-3 Grades. I had three girls, and I was constantly kissing their feet. I was sitting next to them, and when they allowed me, I would go under the desk and kiss their feet which they had taken out of their shoes. I didn't understand why I was doing that, but I remeber that i had quite a lot of pleasure. THing is, that no one cared or no one had seen, and I was caught only once, when I was asked a question, and didn't heard what was it. I had also a girl, my first girlfriend, she lived right near me, so i would go to her place and spend 3-4 hours playing whith her feet and kissing them, she seemed to like it. Yeah, that is my early foot fetish experiences, now i know how it's called, but then I moved to other place, to other school, and I never saw those girls again. Note that all I've told here is true, but i know that it is hard to believe. How did I achieve it? I only remeber that I would say to the girl I liked :"I like kissing feet. Can I kiss yours?" Sometimes I was repelled but with those 3 they agreed and I kissed their feet whenever I could :oops: :wink: That is me. This is true!!! I swear!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thank you for sharing your story with us then! :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It seems like childhood was the beginning for most of us. Check out the "teachers" thread in the other experience forum and you'll see what some of the rest of us did.

DP
Attachments
ADORACION6.jpg
ADORACION6.jpg (83.59 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
nicole.jpg
nicole.jpg (28.73 KiB) Viewed 1870 times