Greek schoolies parade shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

OK, I've got fresh photos from the last parade on the 25th of March! :clapclap: I managed to take some good ones but I must say that things become worst and worst as more and more schools decide to change their uniforms and force girls to wear trousers in order to avoid mini or sexy skirts. As if this was not enough, the Greek Minister of education called the schools to ban pumps so that the girls can parade without losing their shoes and losing their balance as well. We are in 2011 but the puritanism is making a comeback. :S So enjoy these photos for now as we don't know if we'll see any more in the future!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Dangling Fan wrote:OK, I've got fresh photos from the last parade on the 25th of March! :clapclap: I managed to take some good ones but I must say that things become worst and worst as more and more schools decide to change their uniforms and force girls to wear trousers in order to avoid mini or sexy skirts. As if this was not enough, the Greek Minister of education called the schools to ban pumps so that the girls can parade without losing their shoes and losing their balance as well. We are in 2011 but the puritanism is making a comeback. :S So enjoy these photos for now as we don't know if we'll see any more in the future! :
This is really sad to ban high heels and change uniform from skirts to pants. That will ruin the whole thing :imsad: Anyway great pics again DF! Have you seen some shoeless scenes as well during/after the parade or maybe a good footmassage after the tiring day of parading? :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Love the pics with the girl airing her foot! :superhorny: :superhorny: :ooook:
jadeuk

Post by jadeuk »

Nice updates :ooook:
corapfetis

Failure

Post by corapfetis »

Dangling Fan , can you please upload those pictures in another upload website ? because i cant open them.I cant see your pictures.Please upload them in another website.

Thanks
jadeuk

Post by jadeuk »

:ooook:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I like the last 3 shots, the girls checking their nylon feet! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :superhorny: Great work!
candidtights

Post by candidtights »

mate pls post more the last shoeless nylons pls ;-))
corapfetis

Post by corapfetis »

guys why i cant see the pictures ? i get a error called 500 domestic host failure :/ does anyone knows how to fix it ?
hev7575

Post by hev7575 »

This may be helpful

http://drupal.org/node/232773
jadeuk

Post by jadeuk »

Great updates