Win a Rapidshare premium account

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Win a Rapidshare premium account

Post by nyllover »

:eng: English :eng:

A while ago i asked everyone for ideas about a way to create a contest for a FREE premium Rapidshare account. I want to thank everyone who posted ideas there but, sorry me, i think the idea that came to my mind is the way to go (besides..i'm the boss and i can take decisions :D )
It will be fun, and it will perhaps bring some people more to \"Feet Under The Table\". Here are the details.

First of all, i can't say when i'll be able to give the FREE Rapidshare accounts. Right now i can give away 2 of them, and as time passes by, i'll be able to give more. I will keep this post updated with the number of accounts that i can give away, so you'll know.

So, what do you have to do to get a free 30 days Rapidshare account? You need to take a picture or a short video. Yes. You understood right:

- Write on a piece of paper something you like AND the address of this site ( www.nyllover.com ). Use your fantasy, but things like \"I love footsies!\" are surely nice. Of course it's better if you do this with a computer and a printer, so you can even make it looking nice ;)

- Put it on a public place (a wall, a car, a gate, anything) and be sure it won't be moved by the wind (use glue or anything you can think of). Of course it could be great if you would put it around a famous place of the town you are in.

- Take a picture (or more pictures, or a video) where you show the place you've put it in and you let us see how big that sign is. Be sure everyone can see that it was not a place noone else will see or, in example, your private garden ;)

- Post it here in this thread with the date and the place where you did it

That's all. I will give Free accounts to EVERYONE who will make this, following the order of the posts of course. In this first message i will keep an updated list of people who are waiting for the account and people who already got it.

That's it. Perhaps i'm just crazy, perhaps i'm stupid...but i think this can be one of the funniest things we will ever do as a community :-)

Ah... just to let you know if a free 30 days Rapidshare account is worth this effort... the price is now 9.99 Euros... what do you think?

:ita: Italiano :ita:

Un po' di tempo fa vi ho chiesto di scrivere le vostre idee per la creazione di una gara che assegnasse al vincitore un account Rapidshare premium GRATUITO. Voglio ringraziare tutti coloro i quali hanno inviato le loro idee ma, mi spiace dirlo, credo che l'idea che mi è venuta in mente è quella giusta (e poi...sono io il boss, quindi posso prendere le decisioni :D )
Sarà divertente, e forse porterà anche nuova gente su \"Feet Under The Table\". Ecco i dettagli.

Prima di tutto, non posso dire esattamente quando sarò in grado di dare gli account premium gratuiti. In questo momento ho la possibilità di assegnarne 2 e, a mano a mano che il tempo passa, ne potrò assegnare altri. Vi terrò comunque sempre aggiornati sul numero di account che posso dare.

Quindi, cosa dovete fare per ottenere un account premium da 30 giorni GRATUITO su Rapidshare?. Dovete fare una foto o un breve video. Si. Avete capito bene:

- Scrivete su un pezzo di carta una frase a vostro piacimento E l'indirizzo di questo sito ( www.nyllover.com ). Usate la vostra fantasia, ma cose del tipo \"Dai, fammi piedino!\" sono sicuramente simpatiche. Ovviamente è meglio se fate questo con un PC e una stampante, così il tutto risulterà più carino ;)

- Mettetelo in un luogo pubblico (un muro, una macchina, un cancello, qualunque cosa) e assicuratevi che il vento non lo possa portare via (un po' di colla non guasta). Ovviamente il tutto è più apprezzabile se lo fate vicino ad un luogo famoso della città dove vi trovate.

- Fate una foto (o più di una foto o un breve video) dove fate vedere il biglietto e il luogo dove lo avete messo. Mi raccomando, si deve vedere chiaramente che, per esempio, non siete nel giardino di casa vostra o in un bosco isolato dal mondo ;)

- Pubblicate il tutto come risposta in questo thread scrivendo la data e il luogo dove è avvenuto il tutto

Tutto qua. Darò un account premium da 30 giorni su Rapidshare a chiunque faccia questo, seguendo l'ordine delle risposte al thread. In questo primo messaggio terrò una lista aggiornata di chi lo ha ottenuto, chi lo sta aspettando e quanti account posso assegnare.

Forse sono pazzo, forse sono stupido... ma credo che questa potrebbe essere una delle cose più divertenti che la nostra comunità abbia mai fatto :-)

Ah... solo per farvi capire se \"il gioco vale la candela\"... un account premium da 30 giorni su Rapidshare costa attualmente 9.90 Euro... a buon intenditor...

Number of FREE 30 days Rapidshare accounts to give: 0

People who won an account:
1) californiagirl, Niksic (Montenegro) (18.09.2006)
2) footplayer, Niksic (Montenegro) (23.10.2006)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

omg im gona start working on my poster :superlol:
californiagirl

Post by californiagirl »

I did my sign on my car on September 12th, 2006, in the city of Niksic in the town of Montenegro.

Here are a few pictures:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

californiagirl wrote:I did my sign on my car
Hello Californiagirl! Really nice sign! But, as in any contest, there are rules to be followed. I appreciate the fact that you spent so much time in doing that, and it's really nice. But... try to judge by yourself if you think you followed this rule:
Be sure everyone can see that it was not a place noone else will see or, in example, your private garden
... there are only 2 rapidshare accounts to give away...and i must remain strict to the rules. The purpose is to actually hope that some people will see the sign and, perhaps, get curious about it.

Hope you understand :)
californiagirl

Post by californiagirl »

Well, I thought that a car would be good because it gets driven all around town, but I'd be happy to make another sign too, and and put it up elsewhere...
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

californiagirl wrote:Well, I thought that a car would be good because it gets driven all around town,
I didn't say a car is not fine... it just that we need to see, in some way, that some other people can see the sign. A car is fine, if from the photo it shows that the sign had not been removed after taking the photo. I don't think it's easy to drive that car with the sign in that position :D
californiagirl

Post by californiagirl »

No, no, you're right.... I didn't realize the un-drivability when I put the sign up there!

So I thought really hard about where the sign would actually get the most viewers.... most people here who put up posters simply put them up on a tree somewhere in town... but nobody really looks at those posters, so I didn't think that was such a great idea. So I was chatting with one of my friends, and she gave me a great idea... where's one place where everybody has to go?

So I put up the poster next to the toilet in a bathroom in one of the cafes in town (I know one of the waitresses there, so it wasn't a problem). In the first picture I made sure that most of the floorspace was visible, so that you can tell it's a cafe bathroom (i.e. with no shower or bathtub).

Hope this meets with approval! :)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the first winner! :ooook:

"Feet Under The Table" is actually...in a bathroom! :superlol: :superlol:

Bad as it could be....but it's a really nice idea, every guy has to look there :superlol: :superlol:

I'll send you a PM and wait for your answer :)
footplayer

Post by footplayer »

heh, cool. I saw californiagirl's sign :D

Anyways, I know you said to put up a sign, but I was wondering... if instead of putting up a paper sign, I make a jpeg file and put that up as the desktop on the computers in the computer lab nearby me, would that be cool with you?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

footplayer wrote:heh, cool. I saw californiagirl's sign :D

Anyways, I know you said to put up a sign, but I was wondering... if instead of putting up a paper sign, I make a jpeg file and put that up as the desktop on the computers in the computer lab nearby me, would that be cool with you?
Of course it's cool....but you need to show me that people can actually see it. So you need to take photos of the computers that have that desktop ;)

YOu saw the sign...where? I mean, here on the forum or in her city? :D
footplayer

Post by footplayer »

In her city, which is my city too, apparently. Which, now that I think about it, means that I'm admitting to having been in certain places.... :P

ah, well.

Yes, of course, I'll take a pictures of the computers. Cool :D
footplayer

Post by footplayer »

good, so i found sometime between lectures and went down and put up the desktops. i asked the girl who works there if it was ok, and she said sure. so that's taken care of :D she even looked at it and said she would check the website out sometime too. i got to put it up on two computers (they have four total, so half of them now have nyllover in the desktop background :D)

i took some pictures of the two of them & also am posting the original file (since you can't see all the details so clearly in the photographs)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehy that's cool!!!! You got an account, surely.

....now...please... STOP getting accounts from that city...i would like the message to...spread a little bit more in the world :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
footplayer

Post by footplayer »

I'll be hoping that it does :D

And also, I'm sorry I forgot to post the place and date and stuff like you said, so:

Niksic, Montenegro (in HardNet computer store & internet cafe, to be specifik) on the date of October 23rd

And thank you for awarding me the account :D