Does anyone have these clips?

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

CRUSHFAN

Does anyone have these clips?

Post by CRUSHFAN »

ImageImageImage

geehot

Post by geehot »

These women may be dipper lovers. As soon as they notice that men stare at their feet, they will play with their shoes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
suestoes

Post by suestoes »

I'd be interested in those clips as well, especially the third one. I almost bought it, but $15 is a lot of money for one clip that might have only one or two decent dips in it. I think the guy who sells those has a tendency to include several minutes of no action, just so he can sell them at a higher price. I mean, if I'm going to spend $15, I want to see LOTS of foot action, not just one or two dips.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

suestoes wrote:I'd be interested in those clips as well, especially the third one. I almost bought it, but $15 is a lot of money for one clip that might have only one or two decent dips in it. I think the guy who sells those has a tendency to include several minutes of no action, just so he can sell them at a higher price. I mean, if I'm going to spend $15, I want to see LOTS of foot action, not just one or two dips.
Well, did you try to write him about this? Perhaps he's a nice guy that will make a shorter video from that one and sell it at a cheaper price :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I have the third one, if anyone has either of the first two for exchange. BUT, there is not really much "action" in the clip though, mostly nothing happens apart from about 1 minute.
suestoes

Post by suestoes »

That figures. Just what I suspected. I'd love to write the guy and let him know what I think of his clips, but I have not found any contact information on his website.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

suestoes wrote:That figures. Just what I suspected. I'd love to write the guy and let him know what I think of his clips, but I have not found any contact information on his website.
For the Candid Bandit store, I think you have to e-mail Johnny Nova. Try that and see what he say's, if you want.