[ENG] This must be the luckiest man in the world

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

[ENG] This must be the luckiest man in the world

Post by DTC1977 »

I was searching for foot stuff on the web and I came across this and couldn't believe it!!!

Check it out.

http://www.icircle.com/Discussions/View ... gID=130795

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

DTC1977 - Great find and thanks for sharing. Please post again with your thoughts on this thread.

Now my thoughts - HOLY TOLEDO! :o :o :o
If the guy wasn't making this up then I'm tempted to write him, tell him to quit his job and I'll take his place! But then she apparently doesn't do this to other male employees ( :cry: ) I'd have drop hints to her about my foot fetish. Then maybe she's "take advantage of me". :lol:

If this is a true story then I am utterly flabbergasted: a young, attractive, slightly dominant and creative woman.. :D Where can we clone her (a few million clones too!)? Can we all get on our knees and politely ask her to post here telling about herself and her experiences? Can we get her to teach and lecture to girls at colleges and high schools?

Now, I've never been in this sort of situation but I'm a little suspicious of his "Oh poor me, I don't like this!" Men's brains are hardwired differently than women's. Sex is a major part of our thoughts, and more often than not it doesn't matter who that sex is with as long as she is young and attractive. Marriage doesn't factor in either. The right woman with the right approach will win every time, marital status be dammed.

As far as the right approach goes, this thread (again, if true) shows that one man's hell is another man's heaven. I'm sure many of us would love to be in his position. He doesn't let on to having a foot fetish, but he's not immune to this girl's obvious talent. She can apparently give him an erection and he makes a reference to her making him cum in his pants during a long meeting.

If true this guy has a chance to really advance in his company. If he plays the game this woman has set up (and what a DELICIOUS game it is!! :mrgreen: I'm green with envy!). Just play the game and he can ride her coattails to promotions and raises (both kinds :D ).

Oh, and he definitely SHOULD get some video of this, and post it here along with some detailed accounts of what she's done to him!!

However, I suspect that this guy may be a troll. He's simply throwing something out there to piss off the people who run and post on that message board. The extreme length of the post also makes me suspicious. Most men will seek advice, make a decision, plan some action then go for broke. This guy seems to delight in covering the same ground over and over again. I'd be curious to see how this is resolved.

Well, I'm anxious to hear what the rest of you have to say. As for "Harassed Male"...lighten up pal, we'd kill to have your place at the meeting table. Relax, unzip and let this little corporate vixen do what she does best!!

DP
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Here's your new boss. :D
Attachments
Desirae from Webhoneys
Desirae from Webhoneys
attorney05.jpg (64.18 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

I'm 100% with Dead Parrot on this one. I would have played the game along since day 1 and I'd be looking forward to every single meeting :mrgreen: and I'd unzip my pants to let her toes feel my flesh

GOSH!!!!

H
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I actually believe it can be true... especially for the fact that he keeps posting there, keeps answering to comments of all the others... i mean, if it wasn't true he would have maybe just did the first couple of posts and then leave it....instead it's going on... so i believe it's true...

He is surely the luckiest man in the world...and he doesn't know that! :x :x What a STUPID! :x :x

He should sit back and enjoy it!!!!!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hmmm, I still vote troll. The guy continually makes excuses as to why he can't do anything about the situation. It's just difficult for me to imagine that the circumstances surrounding this are so set in stone that he cannot do anything about it.

To me he seems like an individual who just wants attention, and to spread discord on this particular site.

Now, that doesn't mean that I wish this wasn't true. It would be wonderful (for us) if it was. Such women need to be praised and rewarded for such daring behavior.

Oh well. I'm tempted to log onto that message board and see if he's still around. Most of those posts look like they came from the first half of this year.

NYLLOVER - as message boards come and go, and threads are deleted, do you think it would be worth copying that thread and posting it in the story section? That way it would be preserved.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:NYLLOVER - as message boards come and go, and threads are deleted, do you think it would be worth copying that thread and posting it in the story section? That way it would be preserved.

DP
Uhmmm... that's a good idea actually... but maybe we could start posting it here? it would his place...because many people just browse the site without reading this Forum...they would end up being confused i think. Perhaps we should post it here in some way... i'll think about it tomorrow... :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Just some addendum:

Wouldn't this whole situation make a great ABC "Social Issue" Movie of the Week*? Now, being a major network they couldn't show much, but they could get in some great shots of the actress playing the part working on his legs and thighs. The crotch scenes could be implied.

Of course if it was HBO or Showtime then they could show everything. Since that's the ONLY way she teases him we could count on several very good scenes no matter how it's done. Hell I'll write the script!! HA HA :lol:

I'm glad your considering posting that thread here. You're right that it would probably get more exposure.

DP

* For those of you overseas, American TV networks often make very melodramatic movies that deal with either diseases or social issues that are making headlines. We call them the "Disease of the Week" or "Victim of the Week" movies. The ABC television network was pretty much the originator of this although all the other networks have jumped in.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Here it is... i tried to save it and to keep the same style... but i couldn't do it... anyway, if they dont delete the original post, we don't need this. :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks again for saving the thread.

Being utterly fascinated with this case (whether true or not), I just checked and the thread is still there, but no new or recent posts.

And I wish I could remember what attachment I posted on my "Heh heh" message. Does anyone remember?

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I think it was a picture of a woman dangling her shoe, in a sort of office enviroment....can't remember really... :roll:

Anyway, i'm gonna save the thread again now :wink:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OK...here it is...this time i think i made a better work in saving it...
Attachments
harassed_male.zip
(24.03 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I just checked this thread again and there's been no activity since June of last year.

I wonder what happened?

DP :lol:
Attachments
Congratulations!  You've been promoted.  Meet your new boss.  She has promised you she'll be everything your old boss was..and MORE!
Congratulations! You've been promoted. Meet your new boss. She has promised you she'll be everything your old boss was..and MORE!
New Boss.jpg (31.06 KiB) Viewed 4082 times