A blunt footsie scene

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

A blunt footsie scene

Post by hiker »

OK gang...

I thought you all might appreciate this not so subtle attempt at footsie by an attractive Asian girl.

What is it about the censorship on some of the Asian vids? :grr:

DP,

If I remember correctly, you also have a penchant for Asian woman (as I do) so I think you'll really enjoy this one. Is it me or does it seem as though Asian women are more inclined towards foot fetishism?

http://rapidshare.de/files/26367934/pre ... 1.wmv.html

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

GREAT VIDEO! :noworthy: The lady was hot with killer legs and great feet and her seductive looks get me horny. I have no idea why they blur out the guys dick?

I'm into Asian women too, and in some cultures the foot has been worshipped for centuries. I've read articles where the lady wheres shoes so tight so they could make their feet smaller. Then of course you have the massages where the lady walks on the back of a person to releive pain. I think its more natural in Asian countries to use feet in a sexual way.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WOW!!!!! Great video! ;) :ooook:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Excellent vid. Hiker. Thanks for posting it.
:ooook: :ooook: :ooook:
legloverjj

Post by legloverjj »

<b>
WOW . . . . I would put this one up there as one of my favorites. Up there with Orient Express.

I Love the look on her face, where she shows that she is bored. Then there's that devilish look, when she figures out what she can do to occupie herself.

The way she works her foot is fantastic. I would have liked to have seen the guys face. Maybe show that he is surprised, overwhelmed, stunned, unable to fight her off . . . . but I guess the look on her face is more than good enough. The way she works him to climax is awesome.

Great find. This video is one of the best out there! Thank you so-o-o-o much for sharing it.
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

Orient express is the most hot scene in the site i think. And thank you for your sharing this is hot too mate... :lol:
Feet is good as under the table and to use for seduction. More good as moree then futhetbl,footjob under the table.. :)
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Here is another one...

http://rapidshare.de/files/26432833/awtf1_7min.wmv.html

Not sure how I feel about this one as the lady is not what I would call attractive, but it's footsie scene none the less.

What do you guys think?
legloverjj

Post by legloverjj »

<b>

Yes, on a scale of 1 to 10 she is somewhere around a "5" . . . but her talent at maneuvering her shoe into his crotch suddenly raises her attractiveness!! Nice find!!

But, all-in-all your contibution before this one still stands as one of my all-time favorites. Thank You so much!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

OK.......sometimes looks arent everything she had beautiful soft feet and looked perfect in her hose color.Thanks for sharing keep it up.
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

hot stuff, thanks guys :ooook:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I'm glad you all enjoyed the vids! :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hiker, glad to see that you are still with us.

I have not downloaded the second video yet but the first is outstanding! She most definitely knew what she was doing.

That video blurring is quite frustrating, but it's the price you pay for watching a Japanese film that's gone through their censors.

Yes, I do have an Asian girl fetish, as do quite a few of the active members here. I don't think they are more inclined towards an acceptance of foot fetishism though.

I believe that Asian women, as well as Hispanic women, are well aware of the power they have over men by simply being women. They play to our natural desire for a attractive woman by playing up their best physical features: they dress well to emphasize their slim figures, long hair and of course their legs and feet.

This is simply nature doing it's job as the women use their more subtle skills and attributes to counteract the raw and action-oriented male who would otherwise ignore them to go conquer nature.

Western women have pissed away their power by trying to become more masculine. Asians and Hispanics know that a man is looking for a partner, not a competitor. There are exceptions mind you but this in my experience is the general rule.

Thanks again for the video, I'll try to look at the second one this weekend.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Wow that first clip is Amazing! Thanks Hiker! :o
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Just saw the second clip, and hey not bad at all! :ooook:
nealster1972

Post by nealster1972 »

I actually prefered the second clip because of what she was saying as well as what she was doing
nanan

Post by nanan »

I love the first girl....
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

does anyone still have the second scene with the older woman??? I cant find it anywhere... Thanks!
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I can't access the first clip. It keeps saying file removed, what's going on?
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

it was an older post, the link usually expires after a while.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I'm trying to catch up with the forum guys!!! Is there any way you can repost these two clips please oh please oh please? :crash: