[ENG] Scenes list improving... [ITA] Migliorando la lista...

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] Scenes list improving... [ITA] Migliorando la lista...

Post by nyllover »

[ENG]
Here we are, i am doing what i said i would have done so many times...i'm working on the list. I worked a lot in these two days, and still i have to put there all the infos we have, but anyway you can see that some of the scenes (in the various categories) now have a question mark on the side. Click on there and you will see a page with all the infos we have.
Post your comments here please, i would love to receive your feedback to improve it more! :)

[ITA]
Eccoci qua...sto' facendo quello che ho detto avrei fatto tante volte... migliorare la lista delle scene. Ho lavorato molto tra ieri e oggi e devo ancora mettere un bel po' di informazioni, comunque potete già vedere che alcune scene hanno un punto interrogativo sulla destra. Cliccateci e vedrete una pagina con tutte le informazioni che abbiamo.
Per favore, scrivete i vostri commenti qui, mi piacerebbe ricevere consigli, critiche, suggerimenti o che altro per miglioararla ancora. :)

Babylove
Mod
Mod

GREAT IDEA!

Post by Babylove »

That's smart, Nyllover. That way, we can keep up with the footsie/foot in crotch scenes that we've already seen and have not seen, so everyone will keep an eye out for them. Thanks! :D :D :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I also wanted to say Im glad more people are posting and this site is starting to grow and things are only going to get better. :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, almost done :P

I just have to put some more informations, but the main job is done...now i just hope it will help us to find more videos! :mrgreen:
daemon

Post by daemon »

Penso che questo sito ormai abbia quasi raggiunto la perfezione, e fa molto piacere vedere che molti nuovi utenti si avvicinano all'argomento. Continua così Nyllover, ottimo lavoro come sempre.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Si Daemon, e non sai quanto sono contento... Questo sito mi stà dando un sacco di soddisfazioni. Tutta un'altra storia rispetto a quello di Natalia Estrada che ho da ormai 6 anni... lì nessuno ha mai partecipato attivamente, niente di niente... qui invece è bello perchè tutti diamo una mano semplicemente per aumentare la nostra collezione :P :P