Gaborgirlstube

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

N0t4WOrk

Gaborgirlstube

Post by N0t4WOrk »

Is anyone familiar with shoeplay videos from Gaborgirlstube? Does anyone have access to such videos?
I could register but they ask for donations using Bitcoin and whatnot. Who has time for that? The reason why I asked is that they have some interesting walking heelpop videos. But I can't watch them in their entirety on Gaborgirlstube unless I register or donate original material.

BTW, Does anyone have walking heelpop videos to trade or put up in Google Drive?

I have a few from a defunct store from C4S.com before the infamous purge.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Gaborgirlstube

Post by nyllover »

N0t4WOrk wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:43 am I could register but they ask for donations using Bitcoin and whatnot. Who has time for that?

Excuse me...time for what, exactly? Time to express your gratitude for his work? Time to value his contribution to the candid videos, in times when it's more or less impossible to monetize them?

Are you serious?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.