Anyone Interested in my collection?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Anyone Interested in my collection?

Post by christo »

So as my fight continues things have changed in my life and I no longer have a libido. Well, I won't get into more detail than that, but my interests and priorities have changed. I have found myself more awakened and happier than I have ever been in my life. So please don't worry about me.

Anyway, I don't want to see all my work from the last thirty-plus years go to waste and I was wondering if any of you might be interested in my collection. It currently consists of 2 terabytes of just videos. Thousands of clips from TV and movies, hundreds of paid sites, some OnlyFans content, clips4sale and more. Lots of rare stuff and some very expensive content from the likes of Anjelika the Pantyhose Queen among others.

If interested pm me. The only cost to you would be the cost of a storage device to send to me that I would then send back to you. Now I know some of you might ask that I add it to cloud storage with a link, but I do not wish to spend any more money or time on this. It's faster to just copy it to a thumb drive or whatever and send it to you. I will be limiting this offer, again I just don't want to spend a lot of time on it. Forgive me for any delayed responses I may give you as I don't check in here that often anymore but will make a better effort to check in over the next few weeks.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Xzzzy

Re: Anyone Interested in my collection?

Post by Xzzzy »

Hey man - sorry to hear about this, but glad you're psychologically in a good place. Happy to take you up on this offer, and feel free to message/email me about where to send the drive.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I'm glad to know you're in or headed into a better space. That's always good!

Heck, I may have to take you up on this too!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I am so glad to hear that you are in a good place, that's the only thing that counts :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.