Hi, everyone. Hello, my name is Kurokako, these are photo albums of my feet.

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Kurokako

Hi, everyone. Hello, my name is Kurokako, these are photo albums of my feet.

Post by Kurokako »

I am an Asian girl currently in Japan. I have many hobbies, and I welcome everyone to chat with me. Here, I share photos from my photo collection. These are some pictures from Photo Collection 001, which consists of 348 high-resolution images taken with a DSLR camera. If you are interested in purchasing the complete collection, you can contact me.
12.jpg
11.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm Kurokako, a 24-year-old Asian girl. I'll be sharing photos of my feet here, and I hope you all enjoy them. I have many interests, such as bondage, showcasing my feet, sexual asphyxiation, cannibalism, and much more. You'll get to know more about me when we chat~ However, I generally don't reveal explicit content in my photo sets, and I prefer not to fully show my face to maintain a bit of mystery.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Hi, everyone. Hello, my name is Kurokako, these are photo albums of my feet.

Post by nyllover »

Hello and Welcome. Please keep in mind that you cannot link your site or social media inside the message. You can only put a link, without any blatant advertising, in your signature.

Thank you
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.