👣 Dacey Cintron: Multi-sport Athlete & Exotic Dancer gives up her Feet

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Dacey Cintron: Multi-sport Athlete & Exotic Dancer gives up her Feet

Post by FeetCore »

I was lucky to meet Dacey Cintron (5'11", size 8) via the recommendations of a couple of her friends. She had an extensive athletic background in gymnastics, volleyball, swimming, cheerleading, and ballet. Nowadays she does exotic dancing.

She was a little weirded out at times about my foot fetish but warmed up to it eventually. I think I may have weirded her out again when I started pounding my face into her soles while she was in the pose. This type of face-pounding behavior though is a great way for fetishists to live out a fantasy of worthlessness as we get punished beneath the soles of a hot woman! Think of that punishment as a simulated extension of how mainstream-media and normal-society used to treat old-skool foot fetishists.

These stalwarts had to deal with acceptance traumas long before most of today's collectively ungrateful whining, and that's why face-pounding is a very relevant thing for most newer foot fetishists to engage in. And yes, that means go out and get your face pounded by some soles if you haven't done it yet.