Does Anyone Film Every Opportunity?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Does Anyone Film Every Opportunity?

Post by JWCooley126 »

Seeing as we mostly all have camcorders in our pockets, do you film shoeplay at every opportunity? I ask this because I had to go to my wife's job to change her tire. She's sitting doing paperwork and when I walked behind her desk she had both feet (bare) out of her MK flats and she was swinging her feet, curling her toes, and doing a little bit of crushing. So I pulled my phone out and recorded the show and just acted like I was texting and she had no idea! Even when I came back to give her the keys she had went into the cross legged position with both feet in one flat and I took a no flash pic. My wife doesn't shoeplay much so its a treat to catch her and I record it every chance I get. Does anyone do the same even if you have unlimited "access" to her feet?

tobydole

Re: Does Anyone Film Every Opportunity?

Post by tobydole »

After several missed opportunities I take advantage of every situation I can. Probably not the best thing to train my brain to but... I guess I'll figure that out in the future.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I've taken a couple still photos of my wife, but it was years ago...and I kind of had her pose for me. I would love to do so again. But she's not too keen on being in pictures, even for my own keeping.

I've never taped her, though.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

If I can, I do. Absolutely!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:26 am I've taken a couple still photos of my wife, but it was years ago...and I kind of had her pose for me. I would love to do so again. But she's not too keen on being in pictures, even for my own keeping.

To this day I'm pretty convinced my wife has no idea when I film her lol. I even keep the videos in a locked folder on my phone in case she ever lurks... :ooook:
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

JWCooley126 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:06 pm
paradigm88 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:26 am I've taken a couple still photos of my wife, but it was years ago...and I kind of had her pose for me. I would love to do so again. But she's not too keen on being in pictures, even for my own keeping.

To this day I'm pretty convinced my wife has no idea when I film her lol. I even keep the videos in a locked folder on my phone in case she ever lurks... :ooook:
Lol can relate. My wife knows how much I love this shit and she indulges with me when possible, but yet there are so many many moments where I catch her in the act and I know she hasn't a clue that I've been filming. Whether she knows or not I'm usually in for SOME kinda treat but those ones where I catch her slippin' just hit different. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I ALWAYS have my camera at the ready.
There is always an opportunity to get good action.