Nylon Feet Girl gets a Massage

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Nylon Feet Girl gets a Massage

Post by Tomi »

I find it cute :bastardinside:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
BlackFoot

Re: Nylon Feet Girl gets a Massage

Post by BlackFoot »

nice!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

The massaging, the tickling...would I love to recreate that video for real. Nice find! (It seems they have some more along that theme, but not with that model sadly.)

There's an old video clip, I believe by dakaas, featuring a young woman working at some kind of expo or craft fair who gets a gentle foot massage in her stocking feet. I would love to find that again; it's on a hard drive that failed. What a clip, though.
murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:33 pm The massaging, the tickling...would I love to recreate that video for real. Nice find! (It seems they have some more along that theme, but not with that model sadly.)

There's an old video clip, I believe by dakaas, featuring a young woman working at some kind of expo or craft fair who gets a gentle foot massage in her stocking feet. I would love to find that again; it's on a hard drive that failed. What a clip, though.
I have that clip, take me a while to find it as I have like 8 drives of material to sort through
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

murrayustud wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:10 pmI have that clip, take me a while to find it as I have like 8 drives of material to sort through
That would be incredible if you could. I want to say she had flats and opaque...maybe white?...tights...I've been tempted to see what else could be recovered off that drive, but I'd also be afraid what a recovery service could find and object to. I'm probably overthinking it though.