👣 Strong Ebony Legs got this Pervert Hard: Floretta Key

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Strong Ebony Legs got this Pervert Hard: Floretta Key

Post by FeetCore »

When I first laid eyes on Floretta Key (5'8", size 7.5) I was at a hotel talking with a buncha scoundrels. She had walked by me totally minding her own business and I saw her athletic calves and milky soles in sandals and my rod instantly stuck up straight. I asked the group of friends who I was talking to if anyone knew her and nobody did. I'm like damn, I'm gonna have to introduce myself with no pre-existing rapport.

Anyway, I followed her to the hotel room that she entered and I spoke to her from the open door. I told her she had nice athletic legs and that I do photography for women who have those traits. She looked somewhat interested and showed me her calves. When I asked her to remove a sandal so I could see her sole, I think she got a little confused, but she rolled with it either way.

I offered to take her to my place and do a shoot right away and she was game. So we went back to my house and I put her legs and feet through a range of perversions. She took it all like an adaptive champ because I know she had never experienced anything like this before, despite having an athletic background. While her facial expressions remained fairly accepting, I only wonder the thoughts that musta been aching in the back of her mind! Welcome to Foot Fetish 101 ladies!!

This comes from one of her 12 full length clips titled: "Floretta Key Cam 1 scene2"

Mike45

Re: 👣 Strong Ebony Legs got this Pervert Hard: Floretta Key

Post by Mike45 »

Hello,

It's always nice to see people exploring their interests online. Thanks for sharing.