Does anyone have any news show/talk show/TV scenes with women swapping shoes?

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sh03s

Does anyone have any news show/talk show/TV scenes with women swapping shoes?

Post by sh03s »

Basically, I love it when I’m watching TV and all of sudden they pan down to an anchorwoman’s shoes and then another lady compliments the shoe, and the owner is like “do you want to try them on” and she does. I’ve spent decades compiling what I could, but unfortunately I’m not a polyglot so I can’t understand international stuff and I don’t have the time to record all the talk shows I can.

But I was hoping that this really incredible community could help me with what I’m looking for. Thank you for reading.

Mr. Mike

Re: Does anyone have any news show/talk show/TV scenes with women swapping shoes?

Post by Mr. Mike »

That is a really odd request…never seen News woman or Talk show hosts swap shoes. There is always “Google Translate” to help you.
sh03s

Re: Does anyone have any news show/talk show/TV scenes with women swapping shoes?

Post by sh03s »

My friend, did you just kink shame me on a kink board? What?