Editing the Accidental Shoeplay Videos

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Editing the Accidental Shoeplay Videos

Post by Collegetownstudios »

*** Edit by Nyllover ***
I am sorry but this goes against this forum rules for SO many reasons. I don't even need to explain you why, I hope.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Editing the Accidental Shoeplay Videos

***edited by nyllover***
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Collegetownstudios

Re: ACCIDENTAL FEET: Editing the Accidental Shoeplay Videos

***edited by nyllover***
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Just don’t hijack or fuck up the original “Accidentally” thread. It is by far best & longest running thread on this board. That thread has been going for 14 years…I feel like your cashing in on everyone’s hard work.
markyc118

Post by markyc118 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:34 pm Just don’t hijack or fuck up the original “Accidentally” thread. It is by far best & longest running thread on this board. That thread has been going for 14 years…I feel like your cashing in on everyone’s hard work.
Oh 100% this is cashing in! I love the accidentally thread! You and others put so much hard work into it, I don’t comment on the thread but it’s the best on here
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:34 pm Just don’t hijack or fuck up the original “Accidentally” thread. It is by far best & longest running thread on this board. That thread has been going for 14 years…I feel like your cashing in on everyone’s hard work.
I'm going keep it separate from the main thread. Read below for my response to the Cash Grab theory.
markyc118 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm Oh 100% this is cashing in!
No, it's not. The people who recommend those videos don't have the time to go through the videos, like I have.

***edited by nyllover***
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t know…sounds just like what that cat But Gustaw does…and his is free. Maybe change your thread to NOT have the word “Accidental” in it so as to not confuse people. Quick glance and people might start dropping videos there…don’t need 2 threads.
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:18 pm I don’t know…sounds just like what that cat But Gustaw does…and his is free. Maybe change your thread to NOT have the word “Accidental” in it so as to not confuse people. Quick glance and people might start dropping videos there…don’t need 2 threads.
That's doable.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Editing the Accidental Shoeplay Videos

Post by nyllover »

As stated in my very first edit here, this whole thing goes against our rules BIG time.
This forum was always against blatant advertising, and your thread goes even further by monetizing material others have found and shared here for free.
I can't allow it.

P.S. I suggest you don't advertise this in your signature.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.