Clip Shop 35332

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

candid-play

Clip Shop 35332

Post by candid-play »

Hi all. Maybe someone knows the email or how to contact the owner of the store who was on c4s, store number 35332. Or maybe someone has clips of this store.

shoeplayhunter

Re: Clip Shop 35332

Post by shoeplayhunter »

He made a website, here's the link.

https://bestcandidshoeplay.org
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Any thoughts on the candidicity of them? I've known about it from the c4s days but it just seems like they get too lucky. But I've seen some of the previews that might indicate they are true candid.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

tobydole wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:51 am Any thoughts on the candidicity of them? I've known about it from the c4s days but it just seems like they get too lucky. But I've seen some of the previews that might indicate they are true candid.
I've spoken to the person, and he hides his camera very well. But, the only luck on his side is that he is in a location where lots of people are unaware.

It's the same with me, the only luck is that there are lots of people who are unaware.

I think they are absolutely candid.