In the bar

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

topten2018

In the bar

Post by topten2018 »

In the bar

"I'm so glad you asked me to come out tonight," she said as she took a sip of her drink. "I was starting to think you weren't interested in me."

"Of course I'm interested in you," he replied, putting his hand on her knee. "I've been interested in you since the day we met."

"Really?" she said, touched by his words.

"Yes, really," he said, leaning in to kiss her.

She kissed him back eagerly, touching his leg with the point of her high heel mule.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked, taking her hand.

"I'd love to," she replied, following him onto the dance floor.

They danced close together, her heels clicking clucking as they moved. He ran his hands up and down her body, pulling her closer as they moved to the music.

Suddenly, she stepped on his foot with her high heel.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed, pulling away slightly.

"I'm sorry!" she said, mortified. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay," he said, brushing it off. "I actually kind of liked it."

She looked at him, surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," he said, leaning in to kiss her again. "It was a turn on."

She smiled and kissed him back, her heel scratching his leg lightly as they embraced.
They returned to their table and she sat close to him, her legs crossed. She dangling her mule from her foot, a satisfied smile on her face. He reached over and rubbed her leg, and she touched his feet with her heels, a happy look in her eyes.

Write "High heel mules" in your comments if you want to read the continuation of the story