Watching someone with your wife/girlfriend's feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

philgill11

Watching someone with your wife/girlfriend's feet

Post by philgill11 »

I am not a cuck or voyeur but I have a long time fantasy of watching another foot guy checking out my wife's feet or ultimately touching them, giving them a massage, or even playing with them or kissing them. It isn't a gay thing either. Not sure what it is, but it is all about her feet more than anything else. Picture attached.

Anyone else have this similar fantasy?
Attachments
0-1.jpg

Footsiefreak

Re: Watching someone with your wife/girlfriend's feet

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow her feet are perfect😍 I would love to play footsie or massage her feet.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Yes A+ on her feet good for you! As far as someone else touching them I give you lots of credit bud I definitely couldn't handle that! I bought flowers to my wife at her job one day. She was wearing flats and training a new guy standing over his shoulder. I saw her slowly sliding her heel out and eventually she took the shoe off and rested her bare foot and curled toes on the floor for a few seconds. I saw the guy she was training look down at her foot and smirk a bit. He then looked up at me and in my head I'm like "look don't touch sir" haha. TL:DR I give you tons of credit!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

On the “flip side” do you all have any guy friends that you really enjoy watching their girlfriend/wife’s feet? I have 2 and I kinda feel bad….but their feet are beautiful
Ianjhsn

Post by Ianjhsn »

I have a similar fantasy.
My girlfriend is always between barefoot or nylons/pantyhose.

A few times we have been out in public and she’ll take her foot out of her shoe to adjust her pantyhose or slip her barefoot out of her flats to try on a sandal, heel or some other footwear in a shop.
I would always look around & most times I see other men having a peek.
These toeless tights my gf wears one guy was staring at her shoelessness for ages.. it’s so hot!

I want her to prop her soles up on a picnic table sometime for all to see.. I often fantasise about secretly filming all the people that gaze & stare.

(Let me know what you think)
Toeless tights
Toeless tights
Ianjhsn

Post by Ianjhsn »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 am On the “flip side” do you all have any guy friends that you really enjoy watching their girlfriend/wife’s feet? I have 2 and I kinda feel bad….but their feet are beautiful
My friends daughter, she’s mid twenties.. and omg, she has the shiniest, smoothest looking soles that she carelessly places in perfect view.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I know exactly what you mean. And my wife has no problem dangling her shoe in public or even playing footsies with me for people to see. We ofcourse do get some onlookers with footsie, mainly from women believe it or not. She has a foot page on IG and I do love the fact that multiple followers adore her on a regular.

She doesn't mind other men looking at her feet. I would think it would he kinda kinky if she was playing footsie under the table with a guy. Of course it would have to be the right vibe for it. And leave it at the footsie game. Would be fun 😁.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221008_053139.jpg
toesucker30

Post by toesucker30 »

hot
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:37 am I know exactly what you mean. And my wife has no problem dangling her shoe in public or even playing footsies with me for people to see. We ofcourse do get some onlookers with footsie, mainly from women believe it or not. She has a foot page on IG and I do love the fact that multiple followers adore her on a regular.

She doesn't mind other men looking at her feet. I would think it would he kinda kinky if she was playing footsie under the table with a guy. Of course it would have to be the right vibe for it. And leave it at the footsie game. Would be fun 😁.
Wow her feet look great in those heels....and hose!!!! She's a catch!
Vilkas

Post by Vilkas »

I like cuckold very much and would like that too!
toesucker30

Post by toesucker30 »

Vilkas wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:43 pm I like cuckold very much and would like that too!
yummy
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 am On the “flip side” do you all have any guy friends that you really enjoy watching their girlfriend/wife’s feet? I have 2 and I kinda feel bad….but their feet are beautiful
Yeah, I had a friend, they've since passed out of my social circle, but for about 10 years got to enjoy her feet a lot. She was one of the last holdouts to wear hose and heels in social circumstances or church, and she dipped a lot and dangled some to. It was always nice to see her beautifully crafted feet in a pair of nude or black hose.