Wife Running in Nylon Socks

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Wife Running in Nylon Socks

Post by Tomi »

Few days ago in the afternoon we had an appointment at an office. Me and my wife drove there separately from the work with cars. I arrived just one minute before the appointment to the building, but my wife was not there. I stared towards the parking lot which is rather close to the building and where I suspected she will leave her car as well. Suddenly I spotted her running from the parking lot towards where I was waiting. It was strange that her feet were tanned instead of black, which supposed to be the color of her shoes. I realized that she was actually running nylon footed in her tan nylon sock and was carrying her low heel shoes in her hand. She arrived to me dropped her shoes down, cleaned her feet a bit and took the pumps on. She explained meanwhile that she didnt want to be late and that is why she opted to run. Anyway she made my day, ehhm whole week with that action! :superlol: After we were done at the office, I asked her if she would walk back to the parking lot nylon footed. She replied that I could already be pleased that she done it before we arrived.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store