Does anyone have super specific tastes?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

WolfSpice

Does anyone have super specific tastes?

Post by WolfSpice »

I'm probably the only one that's thought about this, just because most guys with a foot fetish just like all feet, but myself personally, I just can't find some women's feet attractive, which is odd, but nontheless, I'm interested to hear what you guys think, and if you have super (or pretty specific) tastes that are hard to come by.

Footsiefreak

Re: Does anyone have super specific tastes?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I love suede flats the most while shoeplaying but it's rare sighting these days. I did see a lady walk by the bus stop and go into a store. She had on red suede flats but bare. I would have followed her but my bus came
WolfSpice

Post by WolfSpice »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:19 am I love suede flats the most while shoeplaying but it's rare sighting these days. I did see a lady walk by the bus stop and go into a store. She had on red suede flats but bare. I would have followed her but my bus came
Just looked them up. Can understand why! I'm not so much a fan of specific footwear, but I do like boots and any flats that show off the toe bones. My taste in feet is kinda complex and I'm almost embarassed by it.
HeroOfKvatch

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

I’d say my tastes are pretty specific. I actually find real feet gross a lot of the time and thus only look at drawings or written work, if I do look at real stuff it’ll be with socks or nylons. I suppose I like the idea of feet more than actual feet?
All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
christo

Post by christo »

I have pretty specific tastes; high arches, round heels, medium to short toes, smaller to 7" in size. No callouses, no dead skin, no nasty nails, not a fan of hammer toes but depending on the girl I may let it pass. I like certain scents as well such as musty or corn chip. I like toe rings, anklets, sheer socks, lacy socks, hosiery, sneakers, flats, strappy heels that are not too high.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I would classify myself as having a “shoeplay fetish”…probably a sub category of “foot fetish”. Seeing womens feet at pool or beach really does nothing for me. I will always look, but it doesn’t excite like shoeplay. And it’s only heels…flats don’t do anything for me.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I'm a little complex, but I'll do my best here. I'll start by saying I have more of a shoeplay fetish (closed flats, heels and mules are the only shoes that excite me) but when the feet are finally revealed my tastes are:

Bare
Smooth heels
Meaty soles
Defined arches
Longer/long toes
Proportional nail beds
No polish (love the natural/clear look most, but I'm fine with white, pinks, french, and other neutral colors)
Anklets
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I VERY much prefer women who look like Human Resources women.

Like this: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/smiling ... 004021.jpg

Skinnier is better to me though.
WolfSpice

Post by WolfSpice »

JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:44 am I'm a little complex, but I'll do my best here. I'll start by saying I have more of a shoeplay fetish (closed flats, heels and mules are the only shoes that excite me) but when the feet are finally revealed my tastes are:

Bare
Smooth heels
Meaty soles
Defined arches
Longer/long toes
Proportional nail beds
No polish (love the natural/clear look most, but I'm fine with white, pinks, french, and other neutral colors)
Anklets
Good taste my man. For me?
High, Defined Arches
Red on the heel and toes
Big, I mean BIG. I like big feet on women. Size 10+ nails it for me.
Long toes are super hot as well, and I like white or more zany colors like purple, strangely
Light or very wrinkled, no in between
Soft
I don't have much experience with scent, but I don't think I'd like it, though I'm open to it
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

WolfSpice wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:49 am
JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:44 am I'm a little complex, but I'll do my best here. I'll start by saying I have more of a shoeplay fetish (closed flats, heels and mules are the only shoes that excite me) but when the feet are finally revealed my tastes are:

Bare
Smooth heels
Meaty soles
Defined arches
Longer/long toes
Proportional nail beds
Anklets
High, Defined Arches
Red on the heel and toes
Long toes are super hot as well, and I like white or more zany colors like purple, strangely
Soft
I don't have much experience with scent, but I don't think I'd like it, though I'm open to it
Ha thanks bud, yup I definitely like big feet too. My wife is a size 10 lol. But the record for one girl I dated is a size 11. She hated that she had big feet, but her feet checked all the boxes above. I think I actually boosted her confidence because after I told her she had pretfy feet she started to show them more. Didn't work out but hey guess I did a good deed haha.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also smaller toes
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:59 am I VERY much prefer women who look like Human Resources women.

Then you will love Dani Jackel she's a youtube prankster and she has an only feet page. I'm thinking about sudscribing

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:06 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:59 am I VERY much prefer women who look like Human Resources women.

Then you will love Dani Jackel she's a youtube prankster and she has an only feet page. I'm thinking about sudscribing

She surely ticks my boxes, THANK YOU.
WolfSpice

Post by WolfSpice »

JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:45 am

Bare
Smooth heels
Meaty soles
Defined arches
Longer/long toes
Proportional nail beds
Anklets
High, Defined Arches
Red on the heel and toes
Soft
Ha thanks bud, yup I definitely like big feet too. My wife is a size 10 lol. But the record for one girl I dated is a size 11. She hated that she had big feet, but her feet checked all the boxes above. I think I actually boosted her confidence because after I told her she had pretfy feet she started to show them more. Didn't work out but hey guess I did a good deed haha.
A man of taste! I've yet to have a really in depth experience with women's feet. I've perved a few times on teachers, and my cousin, but other than that I regretably haven't had the chance to get personal with a pair of hefty peds.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

WolfSpice wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:03 pm
JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:45 am
High, Defined Arches
Red on the heel and toes
Soft
A man of taste! I've yet to have a really in depth experience with women's feet. I've perved a few times on teachers, and my cousin, but other than that I regretably haven't had the chance to get personal with a pair of hefty peds.
Patience my friend, I met my wife at my old job. After I had known her for a bit and we became friends, she texted me before the end of the shift one day and asked if I was busy later. Of course I said no haha and she said her feet were killing her and asked me could we meet at the park. After agreeing she asked "can you rub my feet" after that she had me lol. She had been in flats all day and when I met her she had both shoes off and was ready for me! You'll get your chance rest assured.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

always hose, Heels preferred, but I'll take flats - but the lady needs to be doing some kind of shoeplay, dangling, dipping, etc.

I'm not into just seeing bare feet
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I definitely like feet and not just shoeplay, but shoeplay is a surefire way to get me to pay attention to the feet. I'm very picky, though lol.

I'm a lover of nylon-clad feet first and foremost. All day, every day. But the right pare of bare feet can send me into orbit as well (especially when she's scrunching/wrinkling her soles) — just be taken care of. This stereotypical "anything bare with toes goes" that a lot of folks tend to think of when they hear "foot fetish" is not my cup of tea.

As far as shoeplay, I've got a huge soft spot for moccasins, with ballet flats and loafers coming in second, and pumps coming in third (I love how they look and the shoeplay potential they bring, but I've grown to really abhor the damage they do to these ladies poor tootsies over time. Catch 22?). Throw some nude or sheer dark nylons in the mix and I'm all in.
Kibaby2012

Post by Kibaby2012 »

Hi. I love only clean and wel taken care bare feet and toes.

Dont like short nailbeds.

It makes me crazy If she can grab and pinch with her toes for torture😛🤤