NEW Shoeplay Compendium!!! From a favorite church.

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Re: NEW Shoeplay Compendium!!! From a favorite church.

Post by pumplover »

phildj wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:24 am Two more for you from this church for your document, neither of which I saw in there.

Glasses girl sitting with one shoe off at 51:06. Camera pans away and then pans back at 52:36 and she has taken the other shoe off.

As I went back and watched, this one actually has several shoeplay things going on at once in that time frame - as the camera pans, a woman in the congregation in a green top slips her shoes off and then as it pans back there is a girl in an orange-ish top (she is in the choir later usually sitting beside Glasses girl and her bestie - she dips and removes shoes) who is heelpopping her flats very quickly. Once it gets back to Glasses Girl, the girl beside her is slowly dragging her white hosed foot out of her open-toed heel just before the camera cuts away. It's like a perfect storm.
Dark haired beauty clearly had an issue with her right foot in early February 2017. It's a little hard to see behind the others, but she dips at 2:40, then again at 4:53 while seated. Then at 23:00, she takes her right shoe off and at about 23:15, she seems to be telling her neighbor about her discomfort. She stands with her nylon foot on top of her shoe for a few minutes before she sits down and puts it back on. She is seen in one shoe for much of the service the next day as well (which you have in your list).
Thank you so much for pointing out both of these!!! The ones with the band were especially hard to scan through well with one pair of eyes, so anything like this I am grateful for. Dark haired beauty's standing dip was nice to see, even if you couldn't see her entire foot. I'll make the edit and post a new version.

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I've added the new info to the compendium, and I'll post the link to the new version tomorrow at some point.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Here's the newest version with a few updated entries thanks to some of you seeing things I missed (listed in some previous entries).

If there are issues with it, or you find any errors or stuff that doesn't work let me know.

AND! Please if you happen upon any shoeplay I've missed, please feel free to post additions up here.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you Pump. Hopefully the church continues to be full
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:02 am Thank you Pump. Hopefully the church continues to be full
You're welcome. It was decently full today for both services, even though no on-camera shoeplay from any of our ladies. But except for one of them it was all heels and hose.
Dysanianvalley

Post by Dysanianvalley »

Very cool thank you!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Dysanianvalley wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:08 am Very cool thank you!
You're welcome!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

There’s really not much in the recent months. It’s like they stopped shoeplaying. Those twins are doing nothing, even though they have the perfect shoes for it. And glasses girl who was an incredible shoe player is not doing anything. 🤯
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I totally get what you're saying. It does feel like that.

I think we're just in a transition period. I feel like that good things come to those who wait. The worst part about any videos like this is that we are at the mercy of who runs the cameras. And after watching seven years worth of services, there is a definite pattern of sorts to how they run, but there are periods where they are inconsisten with the zoom distance or how long they focus on the choir area when they aren't singing. That particular angle seems to have decreased over time. There are a several women in the choir who are historically great shoeplayers, but things aren't just working out with camera angle timing.

Glasses girl and her bestie both had a baby in the last year and are mostly sitting in the back of the congregation or I'm betting in the nursery a lot. The other glasses girl was in the choir during the Sunday night service for the first time I've seen in a few weeks, her dark wavy haired sister is in the congregation usually that I've seen. Dark haired beauty is getting ready to have her baby, and she stopped wearing heels months ago, while her sister shows up for special songs and sometimes in the choir. I really think with the twins that there will be stuff from them in time. While they were standing during prayer and congregation songs, one of them especially was doing a lot of flexing in one shoe, and I think that as they break in those heels over the next months, there will be better chance of heelpopping and some dips. At least their mom is wearing heels a lot that show off her arches even when she's not doing her slight heelpops.

If we look at the doc I made, there's gaps in shoeplay that are about as long as we've had currently. I'm not worried. Back in 2015 there was a period from July to November where there was no shoeplay on camera, and several 2 month gaps peppered through the last few years.

But you're right it is like they just all stopped shoeplaying. I think when we follow a particular group regularly, we also notice it more when they don't, especially if we go several weeks and see nothing at all. You would think that there would be something besides just some heelpops over a two to three hour's worth of video each Sunday, but sometimes there just isn't.

We'll keep watching though, and I'll list links and descriptions to anything I see here and update the doc.

Mostly, I appreciate knowing that you also follow this group of wonderful women and it's great hearing feedback on them. The more pairs of eyes we have, the more likely that we may catch shoeplay.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There used to be a part in the evening service about 10 minutes before the end that was a prayer time. No singing or anything but it was a standing part and that was usually a good time for those girls to dip. Now it seems the camera goes all over the church during that point instead of just on choir section
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

BTW. I should’ve said “other glasses girl”. She used to shoeplay like hell. Now I do not see her shoeplay. Even on the part Mr. Mike mentions where they are praying standing and all of them are leaning on the back of the chair in front of them. The other glasses girl didn’t even heel pop in these last few services. The twins look uncomfortable but no shoeplay at all. I hope Pumplover is right and this is just cyclical, and they start shoe playing soon
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t mean to sound like a pessimist, but I’m really starting to think this church has “jumped the shark” so to speak. We hardly get any views of girls in the choir anymore, none of them seem to really even come close to shoeplaying…I’m not always a conspiracy guy, but the amount videos this church in the past gave us, I’m sure there were comments that have been discovered and it’s now known.
Just a hunch on my part
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:05 pm I don’t mean to sound like a pessimist, but I’m really starting to think this church has “jumped the shark” so to speak. We hardly get any views of girls in the choir anymore, none of them seem to really even come close to shoeplaying…I’m not always a conspiracy guy, but the amount videos this church in the past gave us, I’m sure there were comments that have been discovered and it’s now known.
Just a hunch on my part
I have to agree with you. Probably idiots commented a lot and the church took action.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:42 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:05 pm I don’t mean to sound like a pessimist, but I’m really starting to think this church has “jumped the shark” so to speak. We hardly get any views of girls in the choir anymore, none of them seem to really even come close to shoeplaying…I’m not always a conspiracy guy, but the amount videos this church in the past gave us, I’m sure there were comments that have been discovered and it’s now known.
Just a hunch on my part
I have to agree with you. Probably idiots commented a lot and the church took action.
I will keep an eye, but you might be somewhat right Mr. Mike. I did notice also that someone turned comments back on for the services while in the past they were off. Who knows if some idiot posted some comment, which was removed later. Footstrangle, to your point, I don't know if the church "took action" because we might have ended up with a modesty board in front of them like one of two other churches I noticed had installed. I personally think it's just a shift in demographic in the choir and maybe some change in fashiom. There was also a period where whoever was working the camera barely focused on anyone other than during a choir song, so that changes too. All the girls we watched are getting married having babies plus there was COVID. I did notice that in the evening service yesterday that Glasses Girl was back in the choir. The girl with long dark hair in black heels and hose that was sitting in the aisle seat on the front row was a massive shoeplayer (lots of heelpopping and dangling) when she was wearing flats even just in the last two years, but all she did last night was lots and lots of ankle flexing and rotation. Great long legs though. I will continue to watch them each week though. It doesn't take long to scan through the parts where the camera is on the congregation.

Still, I'll be the optimist to balance it out. LOL
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I hope you’re right, but I am pessimistic. BTW, I also been scouting this church. Seems like a good place for shoeplay. So far haven’t found any shoeplay, but there’s lots of potential. Maybe some of you can watch and see if you find any.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:43 am I hope you’re right, but I am pessimistic. BTW, I also been scouting this church. Seems like a good place for shoeplay. So far haven’t found any shoeplay, but there’s lots of potential. Maybe some of you can watch and see if you find any.
I'll check it out.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I have suspicion that yesterday there was shoeplay but the camera did not cooperate. Other glasses girl was wearing shoes that are made for shoeplay. The twins had stuff in front of them on both videos. Same with other glasses girl. 🤷🏻‍♂️
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 pm I have suspicion that yesterday there was shoeplay but the camera did not cooperate. Other glasses girl was wearing shoes that are made for shoeplay. The twins had stuff in front of them on both videos. Same with other glasses girl. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Me too, especially other glasses girl. She had that purse beside her on the floor, and there were a lot of side views yesterday, and impossible to see. She's always been pretty consistent with dipping when she wears heels. She has great toes. The twins had on ankle boots I think, but their mom had on her black heels that she often lets almost slide off her heels when she has her legs crossed. Plus, the blond milf that sits on the third row on the end that I have chronicled several times dipping and heelpopping was in clear view with her black heels and hose on, but we just didn't get anything unfortunately.

I always remind myself that if there is shoeplay being caught on camera, then you can be sure that there is a decent shoeplay most likely not being caught on camera. This is what keeps me returning to them. BUT! I will stay vigilant! There will unfortunately be more boots in the next few weeks, but typically by late January, the heels and hose come out more. We will see shoelpay again here. I just feel like when it does happen, it will be something crazy all at once....maybe.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

We will see shoelpay again here. I just feel like when it does happen, it will be something crazy all at once....maybe.
[/quote]

Yup. The food of the poor never comes little by little. It always comes in big batches. 😂😂😂