Foot fidgeting scene from an unknown movie

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

RetroMaster2022

Foot fidgeting scene from an unknown movie

Post by RetroMaster2022 »

There was a scene the man accidentally drops the utensil on the floor and under the sheet-covered table. He crouches down to pick up the utensil and in the process, he sees the woman's feet(bare or nylons) fidgeting nervously while she had her shoes off. When the man gets up, he and the woman stare at each other in an awkward position. This was from an unknown foreign movie from the 1970s or 1980s. That clip was on YouTube before it was deleted in late 2006 or in 2007 so I barely remember the details, and I could not find a re-upload of it on YouTube. If anyone remember where that clip is, could you let me know please? Thanks.

feetsearcher

Re: Foot fidgeting scene from an unknown movie

Post by feetsearcher »

Hey there, I remembered this scene when I saw your post a few months ago, and wanted to search for the scene as I remember enjoying watching it. Now that I think I found it I thought I should share here as well. The scene starts around 6:20 minutes.