Vintage Home Movies

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

FlynnCHINK

Vintage Home Movies

Post by FlynnCHINK »

I've been scrounging through videos of digitized film home movies from the 1940's to the 1980's, partly because I like vintage things, partly to find something worth sharing here.

Does anyone have something they'd like to contribute, perhaps sources, search terms, videos, etc? I'll make my own contributions once I have found anything good, already have loads lined up for skimming through (courtesy of YT playlists and channels). What is everybody's thoughts on this?

Collegetownstudios

Re: Vintage Home Movies

Post by Collegetownstudios »

FlynnCHINK wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:17 am I've been scrounging through videos of digitized film home movies from the 1940's to the 1980's, partly because I like vintage things, partly to find something worth sharing here.

Does anyone have something they'd like to contribute, perhaps sources, search terms, videos, etc? I'll make my own contributions once I have found anything good, already have loads lined up for skimming through (courtesy of YT playlists and channels). What is everybody's thoughts on this?
On Deviantart, there is a now deactivated user called "2toyou444" search his name on Deviantart and you will find his archive of vintage feet pictures.
I'm sure you'll find something in there.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Vintage Home Movies

Post by nyllover »

Moved the thread to a more appropriate section. :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.