👣 Beatrix Fischer's delicious size 10s

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Beatrix Fischer's delicious size 10s

Post by FeetCore »

I used to party with a boyfriend/girlfriend couple who would always try to pickup foot models for me everywhere we went. They'd be hitting up waitresses at restaurants or bartenders at bars trying to get them to model their feet for me. One night while we were partying, they decided to message a female friend of theirs, Beatrix Fischer (5'8" size 10), to see if she was interested. They showed me pictures of Beatrix's feet on FB messenger and I was like "hell yeah, let's get her".

So we drove all the way to Beatrix's really dark house in some shady hillbilly ghetto and was greeted by her hulking boyfriend who did roofing for a living. Luckily for me, he was a cool guy and actually good friends with both of my buds, so everything was kosher. After chilling on his hot mosquito-filled front porch for a while, Beatrix finally finished getting all dressed up and we left for my house to do a feet shoot.

The hulking b/f and my model scout couple all partied on my back porch while Beatrix and I went inside to show off her shapely feet on camera. She loved doing the feet modeling and always wanted to do more shoots. Her feet smelled and tasted soooo good too -- a very sweet and feminine funk from well worn sandals!! Over several months, I became better friends with the hulking b/f and even though he didn't have a foot fetish, he would talk about having her feet in his face while he was smashing. I honestly think he wanted to share her with me to do extra stuff for more money, that I unfortunately didn't have.

Collegetownstudios

Re: 👣 Beatrix Fischer's delicious size 10s

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Well, that was interesting. You do have a way with keeping the people comfortable. That is something I admire greatly.