Spaghetti Western with stockings

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Spaghetti Western with stockings

Post by Feeture Feature »

I've started my way through a couple of hundred on demand DVD-Rs and I'll note in this thread especially nice scenes I find.

First is a spaghetti Western called Once upon a Time in the Wild, Wild West from 1973. I saw the French version with English subtitles. There is a quite long scene with 2 saloon girls on a bed wiggling their stocking feet. 2 idiot cowboys don't know what to do with the women but finally crawl on the bed from the foot as the girls continue wiggling. Then there's a closeup of the stocking feet rubbing the cowboys' boots.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Spaghetti Western with stockings

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Feeture Feature wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:33 pm I've started my way through a couple of hundred on demand DVD-Rs and I'll note in this thread especially nice scenes I find.

First is a spaghetti Western called Once upon a Time in the Wild, Wild West from 1973. I saw the French version with English subtitles. There is a quite long scene with 2 saloon girls on a bed wiggling their stocking feet. 2 idiot cowboys don't know what to do with the women but finally crawl on the bed from the foot as the girls continue wiggling. Then there's a closeup of the stocking feet rubbing the cowboys' boots.
Sounds like something you might want to rip dvd's of.
Using aprogram called DVD ripper should help.