Imagine how many we haven't found!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Jack170202

Imagine how many we haven't found!

Post by Jack170202 »

As you can tell by my posts, I love footsie scenes... mainly foot on crotch scenes.

I wonder how many hidden footsie gems from recent movies and TV series are out there that we haven't yet found! :o

I usually check movie review sites for new scenes but I think I should start looking at recent movie trailers to find new scenes.

I think I'll start with the Romance genre. What do you guys think?

Footsiefreak

Re: Imagine how many we haven't found!

Post by Footsiefreak »

Be great if we had thousands of members from every country but that s not the case.

My guess is we found half of them already.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Unless you really want to...I wouldn't spend all my time looking for footsie scenes. So many other things to do
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Jack170202 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:20 pm As you can tell by my posts, I love footsie scenes... mainly foot on crotch scenes.

I wonder how many hidden footsie gems from recent movies and TV series are out there that we haven't yet found! :o

I usually check movie review sites for new scenes but I think I should start looking at recent movie trailers to find new scenes.

I think I'll start with the Romance genre. What do you guys think?
You can certainly do it if you'd like. I'd love to see you accomplish your goal. Find some people who'd love to work with you as a team, and go after it.

But as for me, I'd rather not think about what I haven't caught. It wastes your energy to think about what could have been. Kind of like a woman you're in love with but doesn't love you.
Don't worry about her, there are always more to your liking.
cera002

Post by cera002 »

Hello, I tried really hard to find one movie I saw many years ago but without any luck... The scene I remember was with a woman doing footsie to a sleeping man on a train. It's old movie (maybe 60s or 70s). I think it's color movie. Anyone remember something like that?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’ve said the same thing about finding shoeplay in meetings and all the “accidentally” stuff…there are 800 million videos on YT…the stuff is there
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

I used to work at a multi-floor building owned by a single company as the HR for 4 years. I am young but even younger when I worked there. My youth made it not-creepy to talk to and hit on the females (90% were between 20-30, my age). I was also an authority figure at the company and oversaw the facility management, security, and owned the recruitment process. This meant I free-roamed all floors in the building whenever I wanted. I conducted over 3,000 face to face interviews with applicants, sat with employees about employee issues, complaints, health and safety issues, etc.

Every single day I saw multiple employees shoeplaying, often multiple at the same time. My HR office at one point had 8 women (6 were my age) and I was the only male. They all shoeplayed. Sometimes they took their shoes off. I had 2 HR managers (30-40 year old) at that company and they both shoeplayed. I hired 8 HR co-ops around the end of their final year, and all the female ones shoeplayed.

Here's one of them:

So to address the title of the topic: Imagine how many I personally missed! Each female employee worked 8 hours a day / 40 hours per week. That's thousands of hours of them in their offices, dipping, dangling, and abusing their shoes with their toes.

Here's one of them from 2020: