Going Crazy

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Going Crazy

Post by JWCooley126 »

It's pretty much summer where I live, and I work in a large hospital. On a daily basis I see dozens of beautiful doctors, med students, administrators etc mostly all with skirts bare in flats. I know I'm missing out on tons of shoeplay and its driving me nuts. I can't follow anyone around because one its creepy and two the hospital has dress codes depending on where you work, so I can't even meander anywhere without being too obvious. The only times I may get lucky is during lunch. Just yesterday managed to quickly peep a gorgeous Asian doc double dangling her flats hard. And there are so many I encounter and I wanna see those feet haha! Any advice to a shoeplay loving soul?

Collegetownstudios

Re: Going Crazy

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Support your favorite shoeplay filmer.
In a situation like that you want to preserve yourself and have someone else satisfy your desire for you.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I will reword my last post and just say I agree with others and don't drive your self crazy and let it come to you.

Too many smart people at a hospital but they still gossip. I'm sure one saw you looking at their shoeplay and word got around so now some will try to avoid you.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Think you're on the wrong forum sir, supposed to be a safe place. Relax with the asinine commentary.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

JWCooley126 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:58 pm Think you're on the wrong forum sir, supposed to be a safe place. Relax with the asinine commentary.
Well, considering Footsiefreak is on this forum since 2003, I highly doubt he is in the wrong forum. :mrgreen:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JWCooley126 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:58 pm Think you're on the wrong forum sir, supposed to be a safe place. Relax with the asinine commentary.
No you see I'm not Notalwaysright! I have contributed tons of material over 19 years. I don't go starting trouble and what I said was ok it's just an opinion.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

We’ve all been in situations like yours before. Yes, in certain elements shoeplay is much more prevalent then others, but you just gotta deal with the fact that you won’t be able to catch everything. Best advice I can give you is to learn to control your urge. Don’t let it interfere with your job, which can have dire consequences.
assy

Post by assy »

Godiva wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:03 am We’ve all been in situations like yours before. Yes, in certain elements shoeplay is much more prevalent then others, but you just gotta deal with the fact that you won’t be able to catch everything. Best advice I can give you is to learn to control your urge. Don’t let it interfere with your job, which can have dire consequences.
I can only echo Godiva's words. If you let your urges take you over you'll end up with a rap sheet sooner or later. Get a grip on yourself and enjoy the shoeplay when you come across it (instead of chasing the "dragon")
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

We've all been there and it sucks but it ain't worth your livelihood. Advice: save yourself the disappointment and stop looking for shoeplay; let it be out of sight out of mind until it actually happens. Then if you can enjoy it without an issue then do so and thank your lucky stars.

Also keep your imagination in check, because that's a significant source of your frustration. I'd say our imaginations can be our worst enemy in these situations (woman wearing all the right stuff at the wrong place at the wrong time) because we always think we're gonna miss ot have been missing out on this great shoeplay, when in reality there's
a high we haven't really missed anything. I've had it happen a ton of times where EVERYTHING was set up just right for a perfect shoeplay situation (footwear, location, sitting or standing position etc.) and I was in the perfect position to be able to discreetly admire and.....nothing or very little happened.

I think FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) applies here to an extent and it's a bitch, but try to keep it in perspective. I think (for some of us) between our past experiences and what we've had access to online all these years, it can be easy to develop an unrealistic idea of when, where or how often shoeplay occurs, to the point where it pretty much becomes an expectation, which IMHO is a recipe for disappointment.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

echoing everyone else's thoughts here too. it's just how it is with this fetish. it's like controlling any other sexual urge, unfortunately as you know we can so easily be exposed to it so it's a bit more difficult on our end. i would advise to stop fantasizing about it during fun times if you are currently doing that. even though it seems like a good idea it's going to drive your desire even deeper (speaking from experience lol). if you can't, at least try as hard as you can to not go looking for it at work.