If you could shrink somebody?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Jaypc19

If you could shrink somebody?

Post by Jaypc19 »

Hello everyone.

So as the title says, and this question is for men and women.

This is a hypothetical scenario but I would really love to get some genuine thoughts from people of the foot fetish world.

So firstly men...Let’s say your wife/partner could shrink some poor guy really tiny and for a punishment put the tiny guy inside her shoe to suffer all day right underneath her stinky toes in nylon, would you like this idea? If so would you love your wife to come home from work and wank you inside the shoe so you explode all over the shrunk guy for extra punishment? So not only would he have had to inhale the stinky smell of your wife’s foot in nylons all day but when she came home from work and took her shoes off you’d be there throbbing ready to make the poor guys little life much worse by essentially drowning him in cum.

Would this idea appeal to you at all if it were really possible? And ladies would you like the thought of doing this kind of thing to some guy if you really could? If so can I ask would you care about the shrunk guys feelings and that you were putting him through quite a nasty hell? Or would you not be bothered and try to make it as stinky as possible for him in there, also would you like the fact of knowing that when you arrive home you’ll be humiliating the shrunk guy even more by practically drowning him in your partners cum after he’s had to endure the stink from your nylon toes all day whilst trapped inside your flat/heel?

Sorry for the graphic post guys this is just something I’ve always wondered about in fantasy.

Hope you don’t mind answering.