Smelly Feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Smelly Feet

Post by christo »

So I know smelly feet are not for everyone but for me it can add more excitement. Yet I do have my preferences such as the corn chip smell or musty scent. The vinegar odor not so much unless she is really hot which brings me to my question.

Does your feet preferences change depending on the attractiveness of the woman. For instance if I find a woman very attractive and her feet are mediocre then I'm fine with it. If she's hot and her feet smell then it turns me on more.

Yet on the flip-side of this if I don't find her all that attractive and her feet smell (even if they look good) I get grossed out by it. Like ugly poorly maintained feet, they turn me off and gross me out.

Does anyone else have this sorta dilemma. I mean pretty feet should be enough but I just can't if she's unappealing anywhere else (yes I said that right).

What is your thoughts?

An example would be for me Scarlett Johansson. I would pamper her feet all day every day no matter how dirty or smelly they are. Her scent would just drive me to pamper her more.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Leopard

Re: Smelly Feet

Post by Leopard »

More the smelly better they are!! The problem is I don't find women with smelly feet like in the past! Even smelling their shoes, no smell at all!! 15/20 years ago they would be very smelly... If i see a mediocre looking woman but she's dangling or shoeplaying , then automatically she turns me on... better if sheìs hot, then I might just pass out..... :superlol:
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

I agree with all statements above. I will say though that I feel women have smellier feet these days than before. Most of my examples are in relation to flats! Flats stink 😂 A lot of women wear them because they are easy to put on, can be casual, dressy or professional, they’re comfortable and can cover up un-manicured toes 😆

In my experience many women have one or two pairs of flats that are they’re go-to. That is where the fun-k is. The other shoes aren’t worn often enough to generate a pleasurable odor. Honorable mention to sneakers. I will say, one clue a women has smelly feet is when she wears those no-show socks. Those socks strictly are for preventing sweaty feet. I can say from experience that all the women’s feet or shoes I’ve smelled who wear no-shows have stinky feet.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I love this subject! So back when my sinuses weren't all wonky, and things smelled like they should (or at all), I had the same feelings as you Christo. Though I'll alter to say that if she was overall unattractive but her feet were nice and I liked what she was wearing — well, exceptions could be made! Lol

Question for you guys: have you ever noticed whether women would have smelly feet when wearing stockings/nylons/hose? Not socks, I already know what socked feet can do — I've been around some that had to have put some considerable damage on the ozone layer Lmao. No, I'm asking about nylons! I've got some memories but they are few and far between. Forgive me hijacking the thread.
christo

Post by christo »

Nah ShoeplayJ I feel ya. It's sometimes funny how it can overwhelm a room. Nylons are not absorbent enough to soften the odor. Also depends on the shoes. So if its shoes they wear a lot without socks or hose then they can make the odor stronger as the scent is dormant in the shoe until they reactivate it adding a stronger smell.

I agree about sneakers as well. Personally prefer sneakers but I do love the way they make a woman smell, if I am attracted to her.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!