Aunt Experiences

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

fooj666

Aunt Experiences

Post by fooj666 »

I want to take a moment to post an old experience involving my aunt who was the main reason behind my shoe/foot fetish.
There has been plenty of experiences with my aunt’s feet…either of me witnessing a foot fetish situation or me being involved with her feet.

**Granted I am not sharing these as a form of boasting, nor do I condone the actions of my Aunt. You can believe what you want, but I know what happened and I just ask to share these and that’s it. These events happened at a different time in society and like many, we all had someone that influenced our foot fetish and certain times in our lives. With that, here is my experiences**

- How it started -

This experience occurred well around the mid to late 80’s. I was a young lad and I remember playing with my action figures on the floor near the couch in the living room. There was family over, must have been for either a holiday or Sunday dinner, not sure.

Anyway, while I was playing with my action figures, my aunt was sitting down near me with her bare feet planted against the floor. I remember using her feet as either mountains or a base (must have been GI Joe's) to either add to my playing environment. I remember my mom telling me to stop it but my aunt didn’t mind.

Mom went to either the kitchen or somewhere to grab something when I remember my Aunt grabbing one of my action figures with her big toe and then lifting it up above the floor, crossing her right leg over left while still holding the action figure between her big toe and second toe dangling it in the air.

While it was raised, I flipped over from my belly to my back and was now looking up at her dangling foot clenching my action figure. My Aunt peaked under the table and whispered, “I don’t know if you want it back sweetie.” I tried reaching for it but she raised her leg in the air, “Your Army man might smell like my feet” she said.

I quickly tried reaching for it and grabbing it as my hands would grace her bare soles not realizing I was actually tickling her (found out later she has very ticklish feet) which released my action figure from her clutches. “So you think you can just tickle me without payback”, my Aunt said as she lowered her right bare foot on my shirt covered stomach and proceeded to wiggle her foot around on me.

Instantly, I started to giggle and wiggle from the tickling sensation and little force from her wiggling bare foot around my stomach, which also caused my shirt to start to rise up. My Aunt continued to look under the table as she took the opportunity that was open and grabbed my shirt with her hand to raise it up, “Let’s find out how ticklish you really are?” my Aunt said tilting her head grinning as she proceeded to both her bare feet under my shirt giving me that skin on skin contact.

My body was bouncing around as I laughed not just as she slide her bare feet on my bare stomach, but my Aunt was scrunching and wiggle her toes too. If that wasn’t crazy enough, my Aunt’s feet were also very cold (something of a norm involving my Aunt).

In the short amount of time it lasted, my Aunt was giggling and grinning as much as I was wiggling and laughing. I then somehow wiggled my way out of her grasp and ran down the hall. I returned sometime later to my Aunt giving me a little wink.

From that point on, my experiences continued to grow as more opportunities occurred where I would either witness or be apart of my aunt’s playful feet.

-The End-

llama

Re: Aunt Experiences

Post by llama »

:bastardinside:
I'm glad you gave us all permission not to believe you 😂
I never understand why people insist obvious fantasies are reality. Oh well.
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

llama wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:27 pm :bastardinside:
I'm glad you gave us all permission not to believe you 😂
I never understand why people insist obvious fantasies are reality. Oh well.
And llama you have every right to your views.
I have heard it plenty of times before and most definitely will continue.
I know what I know, and that’s what matters.
But thank you for reading.
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

-Airplane Game Memories -

It all started at the time when I was a young lad, whenever I saw my Aunt at any point I would always find a way to tickle her feet. (It was our “special connection”)

At times she would persuade me to do it other time I would surprise the hell out of her and at that age I didn’t know any better, didn’t care who was around, I just knew what I wanted. Sometimes I would do it around my Mom and she would yell at me to stop but my Aunt would always say that it was perfectly fine.

Well one day started a game that lasted for quite sometime...

On this day, my Aunt wasn’t really in the mood to be tickled as she was laying on her side on the couch constantly moving here feet away from me saying either no or stop it. I was still at that age that I didn’t care, so I continued to tickle attack her as I leaned onto the couch cushion as she would mutter out while giggling, “I…I thought I told you no!”

She seemed to be very frustrated and quickly removed her feet from my grasps repeatedly until at one point when I attempted to tickle her bare feet, she captured my hands and held them.

My Aunt shifted her position while holding my hands, I saw her bending her knees while bringing me close to her. I was now standing in front of her as she was sitting normally on the couch, “Since your being a pest, I’m gonna punish you” as she placed both her bare feet on my shirt wearing stomach and lifted me up off the ground.

My Aunt was leaning her back into the back cushion as she had a hold of my hands and her legs were semi bent out with her bare feet being pressed against my stomach and chest. “There…how do you feel now?!?” my Aunt said and all I could mutter feeling her feet pressed against me was “WOW!!”

My Aunt gave me a puzzled look as she set me down on my feet and switched herself on the couch so that she was laying across it on her back. “Okay Sweetie, get up on the couch and stand over here” my Aunt instructed as she pointed towards the section of the couch near her raised bare feet. I remember feeling some drool leaking out from the corner of my mouth as I saw those red toe nails and smooth sole taunting me.

As soon as I was standing above her feet seeing those soles staring at me, my Aunt asked for my hands once again and as soon as she held them I instantly felt her bare feet press against my body and pushing me high above her.

Once above her my Aunt began wiggling and shaking her feet against my stomach saying, “How do you like being tickled” as I roared into laughter as she held me up there for several minutes. I was laughing so hard and my Aunt’s expression changed from serious to what I typically saw when she let me play with her feet.

I felt all kinds of sensations as my Aunt had her heels against my lower pevis and her toes against my stomach wiggling her toes wildly on me during the Airplane Game.
My Aunt continued to lower me and push me up in the air while balancing me on her bare feet hearing me giggle with every movement.

- The End -
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

Great stories :) It must have felt great... It sure brings up a lot of memories :) Please continue with the good work, thanks :)
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for reading my Aunt experiences. I hope to post more when I can (and if you believe it…thank you, but if not I totally understand) so please be on the look out.

Do any of you have experiences you’d want to contribute??
Majority of us had that Aunt that knew of our fetish and enjoyed giving us some form of experience(s).

Again, thanks for reading.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

*** edited by Nyllover ***