Ten Years of this Forum !

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

llama

Ten Years of this Forum !

Post by llama »

I am writing this a couple days early in case life gets busy here at the nursing home/ rehab facility, but the 8th will be the 10 year anniversary of joining this forum. I believe I found it because I googling US Senate shoeplay and this boards thread came up ! πŸ˜‚ Then I saw the "accidently" thread and went through that over the next few days and was amazed I found a forum about shoeplay like this one. I had seen the Mousepad message board before, but never something that focused so much on shoeplay. I'm so glad I found you guys and thanks nyllover for creating a place, not to be dramatic, that has become such a large part of my online life. ;)

Mr. Mike

Re: Ten Years of this Forum !

Post by Mr. Mike »

Congrats...I'm at 18 years on this board...maybe considered an "OG"
The "Absolutely" thread is absolutely the best...hence why it's the most popular thread on the board.
Thankful for all that have contributed despite the "Ass-Clowns" that have commented and ruined some pages...
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...happy birthday llama 😊😊😊

I am so happy that this forum survived for so long, and that it now looks as strong as ever. I really consider it like my little child 😁
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: ↑Thu May 05, 2022 6:13 pm Congrats...I'm at 18 years on this board...maybe considered an "OG"
The "Absolutely" thread is absolutely the best...hence why it's the most popular thread on the board.
Thankful for all that have contributed despite the "Ass-Clowns" that have commented and ruined some pages...
I didn't realize I've been around almost that long as well. I joined in August the following year, Mr. Mike, though I admit I went through a period of just lurking. This place has certainly been a big part of helping enjoy my love of shoeplay, especially during what seems to be periods longer than i would like drought in sightings.

Congrats Llama!
llama

Post by llama »

:ooook:
pumplover wrote: ↑Thu May 05, 2022 10:28 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: ↑Thu May 05, 2022 6:13 pm Congrats...I'm at 18 years on this board...maybe considered an "OG"
I didn't realize I've been around almost that long as well. I joined in August the following year, Mr. Mike, though I admit I went through a period of just lurking. This place has certainly been a big part of helping enjoy my love of shoeplay, especially during what seems to be periods longer than i would like drought in sightings.

Congrats Llama!
llama

Post by llama »

pumplover wrote: ↑Thu May 05, 2022 10:28 pm

Congrats Llama!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Speaking of years... we are close to celebrate 19 years of this forum 😊
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 pm Speaking of years... we are close to celebrate 19 years of this forum 😊
For next year and the 20th we all meet up for drinks πŸ€”
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

LOL could be an idea 😁

...perhaps we could organize something on one of those online platforms, like Zoom or similar...who knows :))
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Llama I hope your recovery is going well (and I appreciate the 19 years that nyllover has dedicated to this board). I wrote a quick story for you today and posted in the story section.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

nyllover wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 12:53 am LOL could be an idea 😁

...perhaps we could organize something on one of those online platforms, like Zoom or similar...who knows :))
You know that if we do that, you can just put the webcam on your lovely wife shoeplaying as we all celebrate! LOL
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

llama wrote: ↑Thu May 05, 2022 5:22 pm I am writing this a couple days early in case life gets busy here at the nursing home/ rehab facility, but the 8th will be the 10 year anniversary of joining this forum. I believe I found it because I googling US Senate shoeplay and this boards thread came up ! πŸ˜‚ Then I saw the "accidently" thread and went through that over the next few days and was amazed I found a forum about shoeplay like this one. I had seen the Mousepad message board before, but never something that focused so much on shoeplay. I'm so glad I found you guys and thanks nyllover for creating a place, not to be dramatic, that has become such a large part of my online life. ;)
Biggest Congrats, Llama! I pray that you will feel better soon. Godspeed to you! :love: :ooook:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

pumplover wrote: ↑Sun May 08, 2022 12:02 am
nyllover wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 12:53 am LOL could be an idea 😁

You know that if we do that, you can just put the webcam on your lovely wife shoeplaying as we all celebrate! LOL
LOL :mrgreen:

I wouldn't want to make any "sexual" (let's say) celebration really...just something fun, where we could also know each other a bit more. I have no clue now...but for sure 20 years is a big achievement and should be celebrated :)