Buy her some shoes!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Buy her some shoes!

Post by JWCooley126 »

I have a new shoeplay obsession besides flats & heels. Mules! Their heels are out, but their toes are closed in making them perfect for dipping shoeplay. My wife didn't own any so I went to Macy's & got her a really nice pair. She loved both the gesture & the shoes. She wore them for the 1st time yesterday & loved them as did I. The ultimate bonus was the dipping shows I got as pretty much anytime we were standing, she was taking her toes out slowly and sliding them back in or curling them. Anytime we were in the car she would slide them off etc. She said they were super comfortable later on that night and in my head I was like yeah because you're essentially barefoot while "wearing them" lol. So TL:DR buy your lady some shoes that she would shoeplay in & enjoy the show!

paradigm88

Re: Buy her some shoes!

Post by paradigm88 »

I've been buying shoes for my wife since we were dating. Though I think the number of pairs that haven't worked out dwarfs those that have!

I believe the first pair I ever got her came from a department store; they were nice almond-toed pumps with a 2.5-3" heel and thin patent black leather straps crossed over a tiny-print black-and-white houndstooth. She couldn't help but dip them a bit as she tried them on. Sadly, the occasions to wear them rarely presented themselves, and she was selling them last year, virtually unworn.

I also got her two pairs of sweater clogs to wear with jeans on casual dates. But after a few wears, the soles were uncomfortable for her, and those were forgotten to time, too.

More recently, I got her a few pairs of ballet slippers. The company is out of business now, but they were selling ballet slippers that were meant to be worn as shoes for walking around the house, running little errands, whatever. My wife spent the better part of a year not wearing shoes much because of working from home, so I joked they would be better for her to wear out to dinner, or around a hotel, or somewhere she could get away with it. But sadly, she hasn't gotten much use from them. She is very particular about sensations on her feet, and she feels like the insoles of the slippers are too narrow between the toe and the heel. She can feel that on her sole, and it's unpleasant to walk in.

At least my last purchase was a hit. Ballet flats are her cold-weather go-to, and the classic Sam & Libby bow flats are a comfy favorite. Sadly, they haven't been sold in years. I've been stalking Poshmark and eBay, and found a pair of new-with-tag black bow flats last summer. They're probably her favorite flats, which means I'm nervously looking for more in her size.