Reminiscing about past footsie exoeriences

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Reminiscing about past footsie exoeriences

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is about past experiences with playing footsie with someone even if it was successful or not.

I was on a temp assignment and had a birthday lunch in the board room for a coworker. My supervisor was really cute with glasses.She was maybe 7 years younger than me.She was wearing a short skirt brown tights an brown clunky loafers. So my plan was to help out with the food then sit next to her. The plan worked. So we were all talking I was leaning back to look at her legs but her shoes were off.The one on my side was stretched out so I decided to go for it. I only had 3 days left so if I got fired oh well. I pulled my chair back to get a better view but pretending to be into the conversation. I took off my shoe and stretched my foot as close as I could. When there was laughter I would lightly touch her foot. She didn't move. Then her foot w touched mine. She laughed and her foot hopped up and down on my 4th and pinky toe. I I tucked my foot under hers and it was still hopping when she laughed. I wiggled my foot and she realized were were touching feet and moved it away. I guess she didn't mind I finished the assignment and said would take me back if more work was available. I did return a month later but nothing happened

Baloo_135

Re: Reminiscing about past footsie exoeriences

Post by Baloo_135 »

Thanks for sharing. And you never really know. Physical contact is a dialog. Reminds me of a meeting i had 2 years ago with a customer service lady. We meet with city engineers every so often. She had on nice dress slacks and leopard loafers. She sat next to me.

During the meeting I feel a gentle flutter against my pantleg. It was really lite. I peak under and she had her legs crossed towards me and she was dangling her shoe nervously. She made eye contact with me and smiled and raised her eyebrows. I was pretty shocked that she didn't move her foot. I was extremely nervous and I moved my leg just at of the way. She didn't pursue but it made me wonder.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:08 am Thanks for sharing. And you never really know. Physical contact is a dialog. Reminds me of a meeting i had 2 years ago with a customer service lady. We meet with city engineers every so often. She had on nice dress slacks and leopard loafers. She sat next to me.

During the meeting I feel a gentle flutter against my pantleg. It was really lite. I peak under and she had her legs crossed towards me and she was dangling her shoe nervously. She made eye contact with me and smiled and raised her eyebrows. I was pretty shocked that she didn't move her foot. I was extremely nervous and I moved my leg just at of the way. She didn't pursue but it made me wonder.
Yeah Baloo she obviously wanted to play footsie with you. She wouldn't have put her foot in that position if she didn't want too. Maybe she picked up on you being a foot lover from past meetings and wanted to test you?

Also in my experiences when a lady wears leopard pattern clothing she's freaky

Being single I would have went for it slid my leg closer to feel her shoe dangling then slide off her shoe

Was she wearing hose or socks?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

She reminds me of Lois Lane. And she was barefoot. I did feel her skin and it was super soft. As much as I love a good footsie situation it did scare me... like the guys in the movies. Maybe she didn't do it intentionally and my advance would lead to a sexual harassment claim? What if the city workers seen it and complained to my supervisors? Or even being in a situation where she would want to meet up after. She is also married and I couldn't have an affair and cheat on my wife. But for me the mystery of her intentions are enough 😇