How Important Are Her Feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

How Important Are Her Feet?

Post by JWCooley126 »

I'm not afraid to admit that any woman I'm chasing has to have nice feet. Bad or ugly feet no deal for me no matter how pretty she is. I'm not a huge fan of polish though I can live with neutral, non-bright colors. Keep your heels and soles soft, toes neatly trimmed, and no corns, bunions, or hammers and I'll be a fan. What's your opinion on slightly dry heels? A girl I used to work with would usually always wear heels to work and lucky for me she would always heelpop, dip, or remove them completely. She had nice feet but...her heels were slightly dry. Regardless I would still drool whenever she had her feet out. I have videos of her on a hard drive somewhere and many people said she looks like Rihanna.

Collegetownstudios

Re: How Important Are Her Feet?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

JWCooley126 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:07 am I'm not afraid to admit that any woman I'm chasing has to have nice feet. Bad or ugly feet no deal for me no matter how pretty she is. I'm not a huge fan of polish though I can live with neutral, non-bright colors. Keep your heels and soles soft, toes neatly trimmed, and no corns, bunions, or hammers and I'll be a fan. What's your opinion on slightly dry heels? A girl I used to work with would usually always wear heels to work and lucky for me she would always heelpop, dip, or remove them completely. She had nice feet but...her heels were slightly dry. Regardless I would still drool whenever she had her feet out. I have videos of her on a hard drive somewhere and many people said she looks like Rihanna.
The appeal of barefoot for me, is that she has to have moist feet, the more tender the better.
Take care of your feet, even though I'm not into feet, keep them well maintained. They are so easy to let get out of hand.
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

100% so important for me. If she is super hot but has ugly feet I can’t get with her no matter what! :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I prefer the well maintained feet with no polish with smaller toes