Candid clips on C4S are dead

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Candid clips on C4S are dead

Post by Mr. Mike »

Legsters yes became nothing more than staged shoeplay in real life settings. First off, no one could possibly be as lucky as he was to catch that type of shoeplay everyday. I always noticed that yes, every girl dips the same way in his videos…it got to the point that it was comical. Couple of the videos you can see the girls look back at the camera.

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:49 pmFirst off, no one could possibly be as lucky as he was to catch that type of shoeplay everyday.
That is really depending on the location.
I used to share your opinion, until I found my goldmine. Not a day goes by without getting some crazy foot and shoeplay. Some times it's the same style, sometimes it's vastly different. But, had I not had this experience, I would have held the same opinion that you do now.

In my case, my Goldmine is in a very affluent area, with a high level of middle eastern, hispanic, east and southeast asian people. Europeans are very rare for shoeplay at this campus. But the Europeans who do shoeplay are from mediterranean states, like Spain, Portugal and Greece (I ask people these things).

The design of the school is also based on Openness, and the culture is a lighthearted, fun place. It's like a high school (el colegio for those not familiar with the previous term). The fact that so many people take off their shoes or play with their shoes, will unconsciously trigger others to do so. It's not uncommon for men and women at this campus to explode silly in their feet. Quite fascinating to watch.

Conversely, this place has another campus, in a totally different environment, and there is almost no foot anything at all.

So, it IS possible, but it has to be a perfect storm of factors.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm
Ricky732 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am On the "candid" thing, I think that the use of a very good camera, closeups and changing position makes it worse and difficult to believe.
This is a very valid point. I, and others I know, tend to film in as high a quality as possible for the purposes of preserving the videos long term. And there is just something about those old grainy videos that just look more true to candid.

Now that you've pointed it out, it's definitely that our camera qualities are higher than what most people would bother to even purchase to record. I spent $800 for my own camcorders, used. Most people would buy the $150 - $200 cameras and be happy.

Thanks for that point of understanding.
Yes you are right but, on my mind passes always the same thing when I see this kind of videos... If I have an occasion, I record the girl with a background camera app on my phone, but, taking your 800 $camera, zooming, not moving at all, without being caught by the girl or by someone being there, you must be a master... Honestly, till I will not see a candid captured like that while I am there, I will think that it's almost impossible doing that without being caught by security or by hostesses or by people passing from there 😂
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

Oof. YT. Then PH. Then C4S. :(
Collegetownstudios

Ricky732 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:33 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm
Ricky732 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am On the "candid" thing, I think that the use of a very good camera, closeups and changing position makes it worse and difficult to believe.
This is a very valid point. I, and others I know, tend to film in as high a quality as possible for the purposes of preserving the videos long term. And there is just something about those old grainy videos that just look more true to candid.

Now that you've pointed it out, it's definitely that our camera qualities are higher than what most people would bother to even purchase to record. I spent $800 for my own camcorders, used. Most people would buy the $150 - $200 cameras and be happy.

Thanks for that point of understanding.
Yes you are right but, on my mind passes always the same thing when I see this kind of videos... If I have an occasion, I record the girl with a background camera app on my phone, but, taking your 800 $camera, zooming, not moving at all, without being caught by the girl or by someone being there, you must be a master... Honestly, till I will not see a candid captured like that while I am there, I will think that it's almost impossible doing that without being caught by security or by hostesses or by people passing from there 😂
I had to work a lot on hiding my camera. I still don't know how the other guys do it. And they won't tell me.
Which makes me very sad.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

yeah I totally agree about the getting too lucky at hostess fairs part. there is no way that some of those c4s sellers got that lucky with the best angles all the time. no way. hell even if they worked the fairs, no way. i would love to believe though :o also just want to add that top of the line phone cameras are getting pretty dang good nowdays, most you can record 4k for a significant period of time. now if only iphone let you turn off the screen while recording (steve jobs if you are up there and a spooky ghost can you make that a thing for the candid recorders pls thanks ;) lol)

honestly though, I am kinda relieved that it is hard to share candids online. like ik it sucks for the creators who sell and for discovery, but it also has the nice side-effect of randos not stumbling upon them and trying to white knight. one of my biggest fears (besides getting caught) has been that our community would get discovered majorly but now it is a lot harder and we can continue to exist in obscurity...

I will also add that you can indeed see a fair amount of play at college libraries. not all, but ik from first hand experience that if you have enough time you can get stuff at least several times a week. (not saying you should be there every day lol but it happens every day so)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

tobydole wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:45 am honestly though, I am kinda relieved that it is hard to share candids online. like ik it sucks for the creators who sell and for discovery, but it also has the nice side-effect of randos not stumbling upon them and trying to white knight. one of my biggest fears (besides getting caught) has been that our community would get discovered majorly but now it is a lot harder and we can continue to exist in obscurity...
Isn't it a dirty shame that we have to worry about such things? I think I'm more irked by the hypocrisy of it all. Here we are in an era where it's acceptable to plaster someone's embarrassing moments on social media and make a viral meme out of them for clout (parents and their "creative" punishments for their kids come to mind, such as the father who shaved his kid's head halfway and it went viral on Facebook). But this thing we like —these videos we take which don't even garner a fraction of the same attention (negative or otherwise)— could get white-knighted to non-existence just because.....we (usually) get off to it.
Collegetownstudios

tobydole wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:45 am honestly though, I am kinda relieved that it is hard to share candids online. like ik it sucks for the creators who sell and for discovery, but it also has the nice side-effect of randos not stumbling upon them and trying to white knight. one of my biggest fears (besides getting caught) has been that our community would get discovered majorly but now it is a lot harder and we can continue to exist in obscurity...
I agree. It's for the best. Now if we could only stop the in-fighting among some creators and just work together.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Last week Clips4sale management crack down my candid studio as well, which survived the first closing which happened in the autumn. Why it happened, it is well known for everybody. I thank all the forum members who purchased some of my stuff. I started to film candid nylon stuff from 2022 basically till 2018. I opened my studio back in 2007... Maybe some time at some other place I will publish them. The first ones are unfortunately lost.. They are somewhere on DV casettes. However right now I have zero time to invest in this topic. I have some plans to do some more material next year... hopefully.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
MDHOPKINS2

Post by MDHOPKINS2 »

Also guys, there is no online store like C4S?
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Sad times, when I think years ago only on YT you had channels like dan femalefootlover and many others and great stores on C4S... Now almost nothing!
sandaldanglinglover

Post by sandaldanglinglover »

Leopard wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:28 pm Sad times, when I think years ago only on YT you had channels like dan femalefootlover and many others and great stores on C4S... Now almost nothing!
Yeah, there were so many sexy videos before...
discko

Post by discko »

Really missing "Shoeplay by Legster." Can some one PM where to find this content?
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I definitely miss the good old days of "candid" shoeplay videos being aplenty. After reading through the post, I can't help but to agree a lot of them were staged or they knew the women. Some of the videos would be extremely close to the action and no stranger would be okay with that. It's pretty hard to catch candids without getting caught.
Collegetownstudios

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:23 pm I definitely miss the good old days of "candid" shoeplay videos being aplenty. After reading through the post, I can't help but to agree a lot of them were staged or they knew the women. Some of the videos would be extremely close to the action and no stranger would be okay with that. It's pretty hard to catch candids without getting caught.
Actually, you can get SUPER close, depending on the situation.
ayreon22

Post by ayreon22 »

My store was lost too ("Candid girls feet scenes").

Maybe it's a good thing, I must say i felt a bit guilty to sell candid videos But on the other hand it compensated all the time taken shooting (fun!) & editing/converting the video files (less fun...), + the material (4K camera).

So for now the only "candid feet communities" i can think of are this forum and "themousepad", but sadly I know no viable way to sell/trade candid clips between us.
(Apart for some "contact me to purchase them" text in the user's signature, as nyllover mentioned)
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

yeah one of the college libraries i've recorded at has these study cubby things with an exposed bottom but high wall and books dividing them, can get real close with that. now only if they would SHOEPLAY in those areas ugh some day. i've got some shoes off content from them at least.

YT was always a good time with candids.. since it was free there was little interest in doing fake/staged candids. I know they existed but with no money on the line the most I usually ran into was a guy posing as a girl "candidly" shoeplaying. Once people began to realize there was good money to be made the lines got a lot more blurred.

I know how time consuming it is and there's a few sellers I trust, but there's just something different about capturing your own real candid. For the close thing, it can be a tipoff of staged. My candids are usually so far back lol so when I see those super close ups it raises flags... however, as I first said there are places you can get close and it shouldn't immediately discredit the video. and, if you know the person, close is no problem. or if you have balls or steel lol.
Collegetownstudios

tobydole wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 am yeah one of the college libraries i've recorded at has these study cubby things with an exposed bottom but high wall and books dividing them, can get real close with that. now only if they would SHOEPLAY in those areas ugh some day. i've got some shoes off content from them at least.

YT was always a good time with candids.. since it was free there was little interest in doing fake/staged candids. I know they existed but with no money on the line the most I usually ran into was a guy posing as a girl "candidly" shoeplaying. Once people began to realize there was good money to be made the lines got a lot more blurred.

I know how time consuming it is and there's a few sellers I trust, but there's just something different about capturing your own real candid. For the close thing, it can be a tipoff of staged. My candids are usually so far back lol so when I see those super close ups it raises flags... however, as I first said there are places you can get close and it shouldn't immediately discredit the video. and, if you know the person, close is no problem. or if you have balls or steel lol.
We need Like buttons for this content.
formerlyknownasE

Post by formerlyknownasE »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:23 pm I definitely miss the good old days of "candid" shoeplay videos being aplenty. After reading through the post, I can't help but to agree a lot of them were staged or they knew the women. Some of the videos would be extremely close to the action and no stranger would be okay with that. It's pretty hard to catch candids without getting caught.
Just because it's close up doesn't mean anything, there are methods and ways to get close without it looking weird, you could just be sitting across from someone in a cubicle, that doesn't make it staged. Once you seen enough videos, you can look at staged and authentic candids and can clearly tell the difference. Usually in staged candids, there is constant embellishing for the camera, in non staged videos you don't expect embellishing because they are doing it naturally.
Collegetownstudios

formerlyknownasE wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:18 pm
Just because it's close up doesn't mean anything, there are methods and ways to get close without it looking weird, you could just be sitting across from someone in a cubicle, that doesn't make it staged. Once you seen enough videos, you can look at staged and authentic candids and can clearly tell the difference. Usually in staged candids, there is constant embellishing for the camera, in non staged videos you don't expect embellishing because they are doing it naturally.
Again, we need a like button.