Does Your Wife/GF Know About Your Fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Does Your Wife/GF Know About Your Fetish?

Post by JWCooley126 »

I am happily married and my answer is yes/no. I'll explain, my wife knows I like feet, but she doesn't know shoeplay drives me crazy. I keep it that way on purpose. She's the manager at a big hotel chain so I occasionally go visit her at work and 85% of the time she wears flats to work (nylons when cold, and bare in spring/summer) I leave before her in the morning so I never know what she's wearing for the day. When I go to visit her, I almost always get a standing dipping show when she's dealing with customers and there are chairs right by the main desk. I don't tell her because I know she'll start doing it on purpose which will totally kill the vibe. So it's my little secret and I get to rub her feet at night ;)

guidolavespa

Re: Does Your Wife/GF Know About Your Fetish?

Post by guidolavespa »

Same situation man, and i agree with you
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

My wife knows but back 20 years ago, I was afraid to tell her. She was a great dipper when I met her…still is, but finally revealing it was scary. I told her before we married and she was cool with it…until she found my Johnny Nova videos. Then there was a little more explaining to do and after I got the whole “I get it, you don’t have to hide from me” speech, it was all good.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Only if one of my contracted models knows. Otherwise NAH not happening. Totally kills the vibe.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

My wife had an idea surprisingly early, because I never thought I'd open up quite that fast. In my dating days, I would definitely plant seeds, thinking I was way more clever than I really was. But the foot thing is quite polarizing, and I guess I figured if a girl were vehemently against it (as a friend of mine was), it'd be an unfulfilling pairing for us. At least the girl who liked shoes and dressing up had a better shot of warming to my interest.

My wife fit the latter, and it was the third date when I felt bold enough to offer her a foot rub after dinner. If she'd been an "eww, feet are gross" girl, it never would have worked. And naturally I wasn't about to tell her about my MickFlux videos or anything (I still haven't really mentioned those). But she knows that her feet and her outfits and her shoeplay are turn-ons for me. We'll kind of tease back and forth when she opts for the practical boots, or when it gets into the dreaded warm months where her tights are too warm for daily wear.

But then there are those evenings when we get home from work, and we're in the kitchen talking, or we're getting ready to go out somewhere. And she'll nonchalantly drop her flat on the kitchen floor and wiggle her stockinged toes, and she'll play innocent. She used to slip in a little "oops." It's less playful now. But I don't think it'd have been a conscious thing for her if I hadn't admitted I liked it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

With past gfS / dates I'm upfront and honest. I usually start with the foot rubbing every time I see them. Then tell them after two weeks. Some got creeped out then a week after they find an excuse to dump me. I always blew it when I asked them to wear stockings? What's wrong with that?

I just need to find some lady who loves stockings like the YouTube posters who love nylons.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Very similar thread here:
viewtopic.php?t=19241
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Oooh yeah, she knows and I wouldn't have it any other way.

In addition to the videos and pictures we film and share online, she also does private "shows" just for me. :love:
I film most of those too, just for my own private archives. Sometimes I share those, some I don't.

When she first discovered it (old emails with video receipts etc, custom video invoices etc), I was freaking out about it because I wanted to explain it to her in my own words (I was hesitant after my mom's reaction when SHE found out many years earlier in a very similar manner — yeah, privacy might as well be a fable in my world...), and I just knew she wasn't gonna be with it after finding out that way. Long story short, though she was initially peeved that I wasn't upfront with her about it, she was more than cool with it, especially after we both realized that it added some extra "umph!" to our intimacy. Doing pics and video was actually HER idea. :o
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:02 pm Oooh yeah, she knows and I wouldn't have it any other way.

In addition to the videos and pictures we film and share online, she also does private "shows" just for me. :love:
I film most of those too, just for my own private archives. Sometimes I share those, some I don't.

When she first discovered it (old emails with video receipts etc, custom video invoices etc), I was freaking out about it because I wanted to explain it to her in my own words (I was hesitant after my mom's reaction when SHE found out many years earlier in a very similar manner — yeah, privacy might as well be a fable in my world...), and I just knew she wasn't gonna be with it after finding out that way. Long story short, though she was initially peeved that I wasn't upfront with her about it, she was more than cool with it, especially after we both realized that it added some extra "umph!" to our intimacy. Doing pics and video was actually HER idea. :o
I'm glad things worked out so well for you.
In my world, the women are so interested in consent and doing things when they want it, that they end up trying to hold the shoeplay for ransom, lol. I leave them because, frankly, I'm not going to be a slave. Especially if I treat them very well.

I'll find someone eventually.