We are the last of a dying breed!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

We are the last of a dying breed!

Post by christo »

Most all of the pantyhose fetish forums and communities have all but gone away. This is the last remaining "active" one. Pantyhosexpereince, gone, phforum has been unreachable for over a week now. Pantyhose24 seems to be still around but it hasn't had much activity in a while. This one seems to be the last place.

Any ideas as to what might be happening?

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Nitro

Re: We are the last of a dying breed!

Post by Nitro »

Excellent question, Christo. I honestly don't know. I had no idea that pantyhose fetish boards have all but disappeared. There's one I know, Nylon in Film Database, is still operational, but due to the owner's life and responsibilities, he hardly has time to update his content. Then there's another one, ActSenuous Blog, but unfortunately, the last post was in 2019.

I guess it's up to us to keep pantyhose feet and legs fetishes alive... while we still can, anyway.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

christo wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:32 pm Any ideas as to what might be happening?
Behind every board, there is one person who has a private life. Maintaining a forum open requires a bit of dedication, I wouldn't say "ton" of it...but sure thing I need to visit here daily to keep things in order. I have been doing this since 2003 and I don't plan to stop, since anyway I work in the adult business and I'm always around... but for other people this could be just some fun they wanted to have online, something to do when they have time...stuff like that. And as time goes by...personal situations can change.

But now that you brought up this...let's do something about it. Is there anything of those message boards that you wish you could find here? Perhaps a specific kind of content that would need its own section on this forum? I would be more than happy to open this forum to more stuff (of course, always somehow related) if that would help the community :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
christo

Post by christo »

I have some scenes from films, and just some in general candid or noncandid content where the feet are not the main focus. A section for off-topic post where hosiery is the main focus would be nice. I do like some ass or upskirt shots in hose. I have several from film & TV shows that wouldn't fit in the feet section. i love feet but a nice ass is always a delight.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!