Hopefully the first of many edits to share

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Hopefully the first of many edits to share

Post by pumplover »

Hey everyone,

Taking a little break from my major shoeplay chronicling to do a little side project. One thing I've noticed is that a small group of dedicated posters take the time to link a YT vid and also graciously post timestamps. The unfortunate thing is when those videos get taken down. I think we can all agree that there are certain "god-tier" public/candid/real shoeplay vids out there that need to be preserved and shared as much as possible so they'll always be available for everyone to enjoy. So my plan is, as I check the forum occasionally and find some of these videos with amazing, easy to see, and memorable shoeplay - I'm going to try and download a copy and edit them down into a more palatable form for you to download and keep for posterity. Plus it gives me a chance to kind of practice my editing skills. So the first one is an edit of a vid I've seen up here...I think it was also shared on another YT channel. It's a lovely girl in black dress, heels, and I am pretty certain hose with some amazing legs. I've done two versions - a long one with a little bit of work done on it, cutting out the bits with her not in it, and then a chunk off the end. I've also done a short one with essentially just the shoeplay-ish parts. It's 12:30 as opposed to an hour. I'm putting links to both. Please feel free to give feedback. I'm of course making these based off of what I see to be the criteria I think are important, but I'd hate to lose a piece of potential enjoyment by doing something that is contributing to the quality of the vid in a negative manner. One thing I have done is a crop and zoom so that she is the primary focus of the camera.

Anyway here are the links

https://mega.nz/file/gHI0CDLD#qDRFZSzvt ... IseXhsUOMU
https://mega.nz/file/pCIQ1LQJ#H3aSE1WeD ... 7KMOKZDjDA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Hopefully the first of many edits to share

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I love the work you did on this.
She definitely looks like a habitual shoeplayer, just from the way she did that post when she was talking to her friends in the beginning. That leg bend tells me all I need to know.

However, I think that this video can be made a little sharper with some AI Upscaling.
I've been doing it for a lot of old clips and it's hit and miss, but overall better in quality than the originals. You can then crop and zoom the upscaled version and do more with it.

Do you have a link to the original video? I'd love to take a crack at it. That is a gorgeous woman.

EDIT: AI upscaling program- https://www.topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai
Make sure your computer can handle it. I bought a $10k computer specifically to use this program on it.
My old computer took 6 days to upscale a 30 minute video from 640 to 4k.
This new computer takes about 8 hours.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

You rocked it, my man! As we say back on my old stomping grounds "you are doing the Lawd's work" lol.

Seriously though, this is excellent. I remember suggesting this idea a few years ago as a way to circumvent the issue of good "accidental" videos getting removed (or having the sets OF the videos rearranged) because of the geniuses who comment on them, and I'm glad to see it being done. I've got some videos that could do to be edited down too, so maybe I can toss a little something into the pile too so to speak.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:26 am I love the work you did on this.
She definitely looks like a habitual shoeplayer, just from the way she did that post when she was talking to her friends in the beginning. That leg bend tells me all I need to know.

However, I think that this video can be made a little sharper with some AI Upscaling.
I've been doing it for a lot of old clips and it's hit and miss, but overall better in quality than the originals. You can then crop and zoom the upscaled version and do more with it.

Do you have a link to the original video? I'd love to take a crack at it. That is a gorgeous woman.
Thanks man, I think the zoom is probably what makes it a little fuzzy. I downloaded it in 1080 using yt-dlp. I surely don't have the hardware to do anything much beyond what I'm able to cobble together right now...

Here's the original -

Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:30 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:26 am I love the work you did on this.

Thanks man, I think the zoom is probably what makes it a little fuzzy. I downloaded it in 1080 using yt-dlp. I surely don't have the hardware to do anything much beyond what I'm able to cobble together right now...

Here's the original -

Beautiful. I'm about to see what I can do with it.
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

I also make edits of some candid videos that get posted on this forum, mostly from Russian exams or WorldSkills.
I found the best results when firstly editing the video without cropping, then upscaling it with AI (I usually use Strong Dehalo AI model 'cause webcams are usually of poor quality) and then cropping the upscaled video.
I can upload a couple of videos to my GDrive too and post it here.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

That's great curious how it will work out
AnonymousPasser wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:33 pm I also make edits of some candid videos that get posted on this forum, mostly from Russian exams or WorldSkills.
I found the best results when firstly editing the video without cropping, then upscaling it with AI (I usually use Strong Dehalo AI model 'cause webcams are usually of poor quality) and then cropping the upscaled video.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

AnonymousPasser wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:33 pm I also make edits of some candid videos that get posted on this forum, mostly from Russian exams or WorldSkills.
Very cool. I think this is the next phase that those of us who are serious about our enjoyment of shoeplay need to go into to preserve what we can for posterity.
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:53 pm
Very cool. I think this is the next phase that those of us who are serious about our enjoyment of shoeplay need to go into to preserve what we can for posterity.
On my earlier forum, I actually was doing some upscaling for people for a nominal fee.
So, yeah, if people contribute some money when they need some upscaling, I'll definitely help out for posterity.
Collegetownstudios

THANK YOU.

I'm going to try that Strong DeHalo setting on this video because it seems like it might be helpful.
AnonymousPasser

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vice versa 1

Post by vice versa 1 »

Great work, thx a lot! And, not easy to say in these days... i suppose she is russian..and I like her ;-)
AnonymousPasser

AnonymousPasser

murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

These are fantastic
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

Great job, dear friend :friends: ! Well done :clap: :noworthy: :clap: :noworthy: :clap:
AnonymousPasser

anklesprain1

Post by anklesprain1 »

great posts . Thanks
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Thanks for adding to this, my plans have been waylaid slightly, so I appreciate you contirbuting to this effort.
AnonymousPasser

Didn't upscale these.
Арский педагогический колледж. Демонстрационный экзамен по компетенции Worldskills (309кб).jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5zz2r ... sp=sharing
Демонстрационный экзамен по компетенции бухгалтерский учёт.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWucGj ... sp=sharing