Car Review Loose Trainers

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

Car Review Loose Trainers

Post by pointer772001 »

Hey All,

Stumbled across this review, loose trainers! Happens at 2.43

Lots more reviews with these trainers (2021 ford bronco sport) ... Also removal of shoes in this one but can't see her feet

12:12

Let's find more!

Collegetownstudios

Re: Car Review Loose Trainers

Post by Collegetownstudios »

In that first video she also does a heelpop at 9:48.
That's a look that needs to come back. Loose sneakers, white socks and jeans.
dsch

Post by dsch »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:48 am In that first video she also does a heelpop at 9:48.
Loose sneakers, NO socks, and jeans ;)
Collegetownstudios

dsch wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:43 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:48 am In that first video she also does a heelpop at 9:48.
Loose sneakers, NO socks, and jeans ;)
ALL OF IT.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Dude I forgot how much I loved this look back in the day! I feel like I'm back in high school again (she looks to be around my age even). My second favorite footwear combo next to nylons and dressy shoes: loose gym shoes and thin white ankle socks (I couldn't care less about the pants, though jeans or shorts tend to compliment this look best imho). So many memories of girls shoeplaying with this combo. The brighter the socks the better (bonus if the soles, heels and toe bottoms have sweat prints), you can never go wrong with white, bright pink or baby blue. I'm meh on yellow, and can take or leave neon green.
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:30 pm Dude I forgot how much I loved this look back in the day! I feel like I'm back in high school again (she looks to be around my age even). My second favorite footwear combo next to nylons and dressy shoes: loose gym shoes and thin white ankle socks (I couldn't care less about the pants, though jeans or shorts tend to compliment this look best imho). So many memories of girls shoeplaying with this combo. The brighter the socks the better (bonus if the soles, heels and toe bottoms have sweat prints), you can never go wrong with white, bright pink or baby blue. I'm meh on yellow, and can take or leave neon green.
All of it. Give it to me lol.