JAV HUNT 655

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FootFetishLover

JAV HUNT 655

Post by FootFetishLover »

Was looking for more JAV stuff cause I've seen some footsie/footjob stuff there in the past

Found this

https://www4.javxxx.me/movie/hunt-655/

The whole movie is there you can actually watch it I've actually downloaded it the file size is around a gig (little bit past a gig)

The scene I was interested in shown on the front image cover is around the 2hr 30min mark

The Film Duration is around 6hrs.

Her Feet= My Mouth
feetonthelap

Re: JAV HUNT 655

Post by feetonthelap »

Thank you so much. This is he best founding long time. I searched hunter 454 very longtime. I found and i tried to buy but site didn’t permit it. (İ think it’ s about my country) if you found hunter-454 please let us know. And thak you again 🔥
Feet is good as under the table and to use for seduction. More good as moree then futhetbl,footjob under the table.. :)
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

This looks really worth watching...Sadly, I can't watch it by stream, cause the image lags behind and I can't seem to download it in any way....Can someone post the link or give advice with download? And thank you very much for this :)
FootFetishLover

feetonthelap wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:48 am Thank you so much. This is he best founding long time. I searched hunter 454 very longtime. I found and i tried to buy but site didn’t permit it. (İ think it’ s about my country) if you found hunter-454 please let us know. And thak you again 🔥
This one right? I have that scene shown on the main front cover, but there's actually more scenes in there, but I only have the one scene I mentioned(shown on the main front cover)
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

kavbojc1 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:38 pm This looks really worth watching...Sadly, I can't watch it by stream, cause the image lags behind and I can't seem to download it in any way....Can someone post the link or give advice with download? And thank you very much for this :)
I can edit/cut the video to get that specific scene I mentioned (one I was interested in) there is other scenes in the movie but the one shown on the main front cover was by far the BEST scene in my opinion. The way I download videos is by using TubeMate an Unofficial App I use on my smartphone mainly used for downloading YouTube videos but you can actually DL videos from various sites sometimes it doesn't work but for the most part it does work I've had much success. But something for use on a PC to DL videos I have no clue sorry, maybe someone else on the forum could be of help with that :)
Her Feet= My Mouth
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

Yes exactly that one 🥳🥳
Feet is good as under the table and to use for seduction. More good as moree then futhetbl,footjob under the table.. :)
FootFetishLover

I'll get to work on getting the specific Scene/Scenes and then get some DL links up that way you all can get them, it's really LATE rightnow I'm gonna get some sleep then get these Scenes out for DL links as soon as I can
:ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

Thank you so much,get well and good sleep :)
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

I have this video, bought it from R18. It's impossible to rip that video to post here sadly.

But its a very great video. Especially scene #5. The rest of them are ok. There are about 4 under the table scenes overall.
FootFetishLover

I got the one from JAV HUNT 655
(The main one shown on the main front cover)
It's been edited/cut down by me, I made sure to leave in the good bits and cut out most of the pointless filler bits in the scene. This is the under the table bit I know there's more to the scene, and I'm working on getting the other bit from the same scene.

https://mega.nz/file/40pm0YDA#gkW4Hppzp ... 7ziIVRwoXw

I tried to upload the scene as is (unedited) but the upload kept failing tried it multiple times kept failing, what I'll do is edit/cut down the scenes if I need to( if they aren't too long) then upload them via file-sharing mediafire, MegaNZ etc.
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

Here's one from HUNT 454
(Main one Shown on the Front Cover Image)
https://www.mediafire.com/download/3iy72x9golnkrh3

I'm aware there's more than one scene in these JAV HUNT movies I'll try and get them as well if I can and if they're worth getting cause it can look promising but end up being disappointing.
Her Feet= My Mouth
Weekend_Warrior

Could you tell me the actress name in scene#5 of the HUNT-655? I think it's the best scene in the whole movie. Very long under table, very good footjob scene etc. And she doesn't take off the stockings for awhile.
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

FootFetishLover wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:02 pm Here's one from HUNT 454
(Main one Shown on the Front Cover Image)
https://www.mediafire.com/download/3iy72x9golnkrh3

I'm aware there's more than one scene in these JAV HUNT movies I'll try and get them as well if I can and if they're worth getting cause it can look promising but end up being disappointing.
Thank you so much. You are the one 🔥🔥
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

Thanks very much for the clips FootFetishLover :) Really appreciate the effort, japanese scenes under the table are among my favorites :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thanks a ton foot fetish lover this is one of my all time faves.

The one sitting next to him stroking his cock is my fave of the bunch😍
Weekend_Warrior

FootFetishLover wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:39 am Was looking for more JAV stuff cause I've seen some footsie/footjob stuff there in the past

Found this

https://www4.javxxx.me/movie/hunt-655/

The whole movie is there you can actually watch it I've actually downloaded it the file size is around a gig (little bit past a gig)

The scene I was interested in shown on the front image cover is around the 2hr 30min mark

The Film Duration is around 6hrs.
Best scene of that video is at 3:05:00 mark onwards. imho
FootFetishLover

Weekend_Warrior wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:53 am Could you tell me the actress name in scene#5 of the HUNT-655? I think it's the best scene in the whole movie. Very long under table, very good footjob scene etc. And she doesn't take off the stockings for awhile.
I'll look into it and see if I can get the name of the actress, should'nt be too difficult to get that information.
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

To everyone for the very nice replies, your very welcome I'm sorry if I take abit to reply back to you all. I'm just mostly off doing my own things away from the Forum.
:ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:01 am Thanks a ton foot fetish lover this is one of my all time faves.

The one sitting next to him stroking his cock is my fave of the bunch😍
The one sitting across from him who teased him at first with her shoe on then later went back in with her nyloned foot pumping his cock under the table is my fave.
:superhorny: :love:
Her Feet= My Mouth